or a modded dimebag wah.

From my understanding, he has a massive pedal board
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Last edited by Guitarbaddie at Jun 15, 2011,
Quote by Guitarbaddie

From my understanding, he has a massive pedal board

yes he does lol I dont know which pedals he uses but i know theres a website that lists his pedalboards with pictures and stuff. the closest thing i could find would be this link,

http://www.uberproaudio.com/who-plays-what/175-john-frusciantes-guitar-gear-rig-and-equipment

that shows his set up but i dont know if its been updated or anything. the pictures on the site im talking about has a crapload more pedals than listed on the link i posted but it may help.

what i always wondered was how he got such a nice wah sound, to me it doesnt sound like he gets that annoying treble boost when he uses a wah. i use an original crybaby wah and that treble boost is awful in my opinion

edit: check page two of that link, they have pictures of his pedalboard :P
My Gear:

2010 Fender American Deluxe Sunburst Stratocaster HSS (1st Choice)
Ibanez RG 5EX1 (2nd Choice)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
Digitech Time Bender Delay
Boss BF-2 Flanger)
EHX Germanium 4 Big Muff Pi
Last edited by PIMO at Jun 15, 2011,
Quote by PIMO
yes he does lol I dont know which pedals he uses but i know theres a website that lists his pedalboards with pictures and stuff. the closest thing i could find would be this link,

http://www.uberproaudio.com/who-plays-what/175-john-frusciantes-guitar-gear-rig-and-equipment

that shows his set up but i dont know if its been updated or anything. the pictures on the site im talking about has a crapload more pedals than listed on the link i posted but it may help.

what i always wondered was how he got such a nice wah sound, to me it doesnt sound like he gets that annoying treble boost when he uses a wah. i use an original crybaby wah and that treble boost is awful in my opinion

edit: check page two of that link, they have pictures of his pedalboard :P

At least I got the Dimebag wag right
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by Guitarbaddie
At least I got the Dimebag wag right

Dimebag wag
My Gear:

2010 Fender American Deluxe Sunburst Stratocaster HSS (1st Choice)
Ibanez RG 5EX1 (2nd Choice)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
Digitech Time Bender Delay
Boss BF-2 Flanger)
EHX Germanium 4 Big Muff Pi
Haha thanks guys,
I have a Vox Clyde McCoy wah that i love, and it sounds pretty close to johns so im fine with the one i have, but the only distortion i have is a DS-1 so i dont know what he used during the video, because i cant seem to match it.
he uses a WH10, really the only wah that sounds like that besides the Wilson clone
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}