I just have a quick question about this, I'm trying to get stationed in a specific place so I can be next to people I know when I'm in between ship-outs, so far I've talked to 2 navy recruiters and they say that straight out of bootcamp this is impossible and that I can only do this if I do really good in navy schooling and have the number 1 gpa, I can have first choice of where to ship to and what not, do you guys know any way around this?
No, you can't, depending on your job, your tech school will last from either a couple of months to a couple of years. If you're worried about being away from people, the military isn't for you. Plus many things in the military isn't guaranteed, things vary from budget to what slots are available.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Join the army. Unit of choice plus training of choice plus no barrel duty.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58

What if he wants to do stuff that's only in the Navy?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
What if he wants to do stuff that's only in the Navy?

You can sail the seven seas.
Quote by KeepOnRotting

You can sail the seven seas.

At least he's not joining the Air Force:

2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Jackal58

lmao
Join the army. Unit of choice plus training of choice plus no barrel duty

What do you mean by "unit"?
Does being able to choose your unit mean you get to choose where you're stationed?
Also, is there a branch where you CAN choose where you're stationed right off the bat?
Quote by Dansieg
Also, is there a branch where you CAN choose where you're stationed right off the bat?

Somebody's not thinking things through when joining the military.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Also, my friend said that being undesignated is the worst thing ever in the navy, is this true and should I really worry about it anyways?
When you join the armed forces you get put into a unit. The commanders determine where the units get stationed and what action they see depending on where they think its most needed, TS.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by Dansieg
Also, my friend said that being undesignated is the worst thing ever in the navy, is this true and should I really worry about it anyways?

Being undesignated = bitch. You chip paint, clean, paint the stuff you chipped. Polish brass, stores loads, Mess cook.

Basically all the shitty jobs nobody else wants to do.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Somebody's not thinking things through when joining the military.

I haven't signed anything yet, I am in a rush though, I will admit.
Quote by Dansieg
I haven't signed anything yet, I am in a rush though, I will admit.

You should really think it through before you join the armed forces man.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Think long and hard about signing up. Make sure that you explore all of your options. I know when I first looked into it, I could not get the job I wanted from one branch so I checked the others. I was able to get a great education, and still serve my country. I spent almost 10 years in and very glad I did. Just make sure that you talk to all the branches.
Think long and hard. You'll be our first line of defense against sea monsters and that ain't nuthin' to fuck with
Move over here and join the Royals mate. That way you can be in the Navy and do some proper soldiering (I'm assuming you're US).
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.