Is the blackstar Ht5 loud enough to be heard over drums? and is it capable of being run through a 2X12 speaker cabinet? I just need to know tese before i buy the blackstar.

Thanks
It'll run through any cab as long as the impedance matches. As for being heard over a drummer, it depends. You definitely won't get cleans but if the drummer is relatively controlled, you'll be heard well enough.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Would it be louder than a Roland Cube 15? Thats what i have been using up to no, but the max volume has gotten lower so i need to replace it.
Quote by Speed-metal9000
Would it be louder than a Roland Cube 15? Thats what i have been using up to no, but the max volume has gotten lower so i need to replace it.

Technically no, its still only putting a little over 5 watts cranked. But to your ears it should be considerably louder. How well it will get over a drummer, and how good it will sound for what your doing at that volume level though, I can't say.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.