Page 1 of 4
Linkio http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-13777308

Quote by The Horny BBC
Recent reports of gang rapes in Iran are worrying women and raising questions about social values, reports Mohammad Manzarpour of the BBC Persian Service.

In a religiously conservative town near the city of Isfahan, women at a private party were abducted last month and gang raped at knife point.

One week later, a female university student was attacked and raped by unknown assailants on the heavily-guarded campus in Masshad, a holy city.

More info in the article.

Apparently, the women were accused of not wearing headscarves. Apparently, that makes rape OK in their view. Ridiculous.

Gang rape? These guys have sunk pretty low.

They could just find some hookers.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by metaldud536
Ok Woffelz, you don't have to post every article you see on the BBC. Anyone can easily go on over there and find what you're linking here.

Only T3H S3XXAY ones.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by metaldud536
Ok Woffelz, you don't have to post every rape article you see on the BBC. Anyone can easily go on over there and find what you're linking here.

Fixed
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.
Stop now.
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
Quote by metaldud536
Ok Woffelz, you don't have to post every article you see on the BBC. Anyone can easily go on over there and find what you're linking here.

Wait, wait, wait.

People other than Woffelz can access the BBC?

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Iran needs more hipsters.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
This is just American propaganda made to incite pro-war feelings toward Iran so the wealthy business interests can get all their oil.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
This is just American propaganda made to incite pro-war feelings toward Iran so the wealthy business interests can get all their oil.

Wait, you're not Kumanji
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by rgrockr

Kumanji?

Edit: Damn, beaten to it.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Jun 15, 2011,
Quote by rgrockr

It would be nice if that was true. I am of Iranian lineage; stuff like this happened while my parents were still in Iran, it just seems to be getting worse. I've never been more ashamed to be Persian. :/
Gibson Faded Cherry Flying V
Epiphone Goldtop Les Paul
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
Boss DD-3 digital delay pedal
Electro-Harmonix Hot Tubes Real Tube Distortion pedal
I love Iran, down with Israel!
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Fuck, your threads are annoying me

*reported*

...for what?
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Quote by Zoot Allures
You changed 'zoot' to kumanji

I mixed you guys up
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I love Iran, down with Israel!

To be honest, I'd argue that Israel is worse than the Nazi regime that was destroyed to allow for it's 'construction'.
At least PotBellyShogun's threads were somewhat original...
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Fuck, your threads are annoying me

*reported*

Thats pretty douchey.

6 threads on rape and or pedos is a little much but still its pretty interesting that all of these hit the media all at once.

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Spam, I suppose

Its not spam its informative.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by jmonko
Thats pretty douchey.

6 threads on rape and or pedos is a little much but still its pretty interesting that all of these hit the media all at once.

Its not spam its informative.

NO SPAM
- This means no meaningless posts, overdone threads or random gibberish.

derp
Quote by sglover34479
You're quota of rape threads from BBC is filled for the remainder of your existence on this forum. Stop it now.

Yarp.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by CG Man16
Wait, you're not Kumanji

The guy's name was Rising, actually, he said that about the honor killings in Libya.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
derp

Half the threads in the pit are the same shit over again. What about overdone posts that include one word like derp?
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Todd Hart
To be honest, I'd argue that Israel is worse than the Nazi regime that was destroyed to allow for it's 'construction'.

Yes, Israel is worse than the Nazi Regime, Israel started WWII yes, Israel put people in death camps and killed them yes, Israel killed millions of innocents yes.

I agree.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Yes, Israel is worse than the Nazi Regime, Israel started WWII yes, Israel put people in death camps and killed them yes, Israel killed millions of innocents yes.

I agree.

The creation of Israel was such a hypocritical and disgusting act; evicting (and slaughtering) thousands (and hundreds) of families for the exact same reasons as the Nazi campaign: difference in religion. The numbers may not have been the same, but the act was just as disgusting, and the fact it was considered a triumph is revolting.
Quote by Lost Dog
^What? I thought this thread was about gang rapes in iran?

It was, but seeing as all of these threads die in about 5 pages it really doesn't matter.
Quote by Lost Dog
^What? I thought this thread was about gang rapes in iran?

News threads are like a box o' choc-o-lates.
Quote by jmonko
Half the threads in the pit are the same shit over again. What about overdone posts that include one word like derp?

Sorry, I didn't realise you had difficulty reading. I should have given you the benefit of the doubt.
If I was a woman in Iran and disagreed with this (which I already do) and I had AIDS, Gonorrhoea, Syphilis and other maybe fatal STD's, I would just go round not wearing a headscarve and spreading the good news.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Sorry, I didn't realise you had difficulty reading. I should have given you the benefit of the doubt.

lol k

Don't forget to be anal and report everything else too. Can't make only one exception.
Keep up the good work.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by jmonko at Jun 15, 2011,
"Those who were raped were not praiseworthy," said the imam of Khomeinishahr, Musa Salemi, in his Friday sermon.

"Only two out of the 14 were related. They had come to our town to party and provoked the others [the rapists] by their wine drinking and dancing."

His sentiments were echoed in comments made by the town's police commander, Revolutionary Guards Col Hossein Yardoosti.

"I believe the raped women's families are to blame, because if they had proper clothing and if the sound of their music was not so loud, the rapist would not have imagined it as a depraved get-together," he was quoted as saying.

Disgusting, fuck Islam.
^^Wow
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
News that Iran is a shitty place isn't really news at all
My God, it's full of stars!
Page 1 of 4