Sounds a bit like a combo of LemonJelly and Dam Funk (which is a good thing). I definitely dig it.
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by JaykeSucks
Sounds a bit like a combo of LemonJelly and Dam Funk (which is a good thing). I definitely dig it.

Thanks for checkin my work and thatz def a good thing!
awsome i love this sound :P relaxing good music well done
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Fender Standard Stratocaster black 1980s model
Epiphone EJ-200CE Natural
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror
Quote by ShortSpaceWAng
awsome i love this sound :P relaxing good music well done

Thanks BRo! 'Hulk Smash"
good job.
Quote by strat0blaster
Life is like a box of.... like a bowl of cher.... What you make....

Rainbows are fantastic? I don't know what metaphor to use here...

Quote by A bear
Most species frown upon eating humans.
Find this very intriguing. I like you, your work. Like your style.
Ibanez AS93
Fender Marauder
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Quote by muso_catolico
Find this very intriguing. I like you, your work. Like your style.

thanks bro im really appreciate you enjoy my work and also taking the time to dig it
YAAYYY HERE WE GO! FUN CHORD STABBY THINGS IN DA BACK! I GOT DADT LUVLY FEELING! It's a nice change up! This is really fun! I gave you some likes! HIT ME BACK!!
Listening to Come Go With Me right now. It cool, for someone as awesome as your music though, I want some fresher more EXOTIC guitar tones, cuz your musical ideas are strong and pretty fresh, lets get that UNIQE HARMON SOUND! that everyone loves. ok man this was really great you shared ))))
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
Quote by nightwind
YAAYYY HERE WE GO! FUN CHORD STABBY THINGS IN DA BACK! I GOT DADT LUVLY FEELING! It's a nice change up! This is really fun! I gave you some likes! HIT ME BACK!!
Listening to Come Go With Me right now. It cool, for someone as awesome as your music though, I want some fresher more EXOTIC guitar tones, cuz your musical ideas are strong and pretty fresh, lets get that UNIQE HARMON SOUND! that everyone loves. ok man this was really great you shared ))))

Thanks for taking the time to listen and big Thank you for the awesome feedback and I will def look into some exotic guitar tones!I've never really thought about that!!