that song you love that doesn't fit in the genres you usually listen to

so pretty much what the title says, share that song that you love, but it doesn't belong to the genres you usually like or that you usually listen to.

Mine is Esperandote- Vanesa quiroz and composed by Rika Muranaka It's a tango, I usually listen metal and all it's sub-genres, rock, classical music and often some jazz.

and here is it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66WowWTlkg0

some of you maybe recognize it from silent hill ending
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
All Lady GaGa. Absolutely love everything to do with her, but I'm usually a Paul Gilbert/Vai/Satch and In Flames kinda guy
Quote by SilverSpurs616
All Lady GaGa. Absolutely love everything to do with her, but I'm usually a Paul Gilbert/Vai/Satch and In Flames kinda guy

Oh and this +1 for lady gaga
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar

I'm on a major Skrillex binge right now, so pretty much anything is "that one song".

Same here
Originally Posted by strat0blaster
No matter what you like, you will like Meshuggah.

FREE GUITAR STRINGS!
Mine would have to be Particle Man - They Might Be Giants.
I tend to stick to more rock. I mean it doesn't "stand out" from what I have, but definitely a song not from my preferred genre.
I pretty much listen to anything that sounds good in my opinion. If one song in a certain genre sounds good, I'll listen to pretty much any other song in that genre.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
JU-DAS-JU-DA-AH-AH
JU-DAS-JU-DA-AH-AH
JU-DAS-JU-DA-AH-AH
GAGAAAAA.

Actually a good bit of Lady Gaga's music. Judas just happened to be the one that's been stuck in my head for about two weeks now. Catchy as shit.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Boyfriend by Big Time Rush. Doesn't sound like anything I would listen to, but it's pretty damn catchy.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
No one hit/smack me please but......

Christina perri - Jar of hearts.

Dont know why but its a damn good song
Last edited by Snakeskin at Jun 15, 2011,
A lot of Cypress Hill's music. I generally dislike hip hop but I really like what they do, from their early days right through to their more recent stuff.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Katy Perry. Her first (non-Christian) album is more power-pop, so I can listen to that comfortably. But songs like "Firework" don't really fit in with the rest of my music library. I just love that song so goddamn much!
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by SWilson
Mercy by Duffy. I love her voice.

+1. One of the catchiest bass lines ever. Also, I'm guilty for anything by Kesha. Dont know what it is but she tickles my fancy.
Quote by SilverSpurs616

I agree with this!

[quote="ChadLikesGuitarI'm on a major Skrillex binge right now, so pretty much anything is "that one song".[/QUOTE"]

and this! I really like Skrillex's work and most dubstep actually! but only when I really feel like it, if your not in the mood it seems to suck :P
Quote by boreamor
Nope because I'm not a dick.
Quote by spanish lovin
then did you just call yourself a PUSSY???

^This = Win
Quote by shadow_murph

and this! I really like Skrillex's work and most dubstep actually! but only when I really feel like it, if your not in the mood it seems to suck :P

Yeah, dubstep is the most annoying genre in the world if you're not in the mood for it. Like, if it's 3 AM and I'm just chilling, I do not want to hear that shit.

I'm speaking of modern dubstep of course.