Page 1 of 2
I just found out Oceansize broke up. This was one of my favorite bands and I never even got to see them live.

They didn't give any info about it either.

Anyone else shocked/angry/sad about this?
Who the hell is Oceansize?
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Quote by -Annihilation-
Who the hell is Oceansize?

this!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Nope
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
never heard of them

but the last show i went to opened with a euro (i think) prog metal band named ocean, never heard of them before but they had the best stage prescence out of jfac and btbam (and i enjoyed them the most because jfac is really nothing special at all and i was ****ing starving by btbam, which really was a shame... i even met and talked to wagner and briggs but i was so hungry it seemed so unimportant )

the first song they did had a clean intro, and as soon as they dropped to a sludge riff their vocalist jumps down, grabs my friend, screams at his face, and does the same to me

totally off topic, but metal stage antics can really make a show
Yeah, they broke up months ago bro. I wish they hadn't, but you know, sometimes that's the way things go.
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by metaldud536
Listen to real music.

What would you call "real music?"
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by wizards?
That's what we all said when Creed broke up, and we were right about that weren't we?

Then they came back together and the music sucks...
Quote by wizards?
That's what we all said when Creed broke up, and we were right about that weren't we?

Not really Creed was awesome, and their recent release Full Circle was surprisingly good. Mark Tremonti didn't disappoint.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Not really Creed was awesome, and their recent release Full Circle was surprisingly good. Mark Tremonti didn't disappoint.

I'd delete this post because you're never going to live down admitting that you like Creed
Quote by wizards?
I'd delete this post because you're never going to live down admitting that you like Creed

Oh yeah, admitting you like a mainstream band is embarrassing

I'm sure many of you know the words to Higher, and With Arms Wide Open.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

WITH ARMS WIDE OPENNNNNNN
YEAHHHHHH
Quote by wizards?

I like creed.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

It's not that they're mainstream, it's that they just wouldn't admit that they were a christian rock band. I would have been fine with the music if they just would have admitted it. That was what the whole Faith+1 episode of South Park was based on.
Quote by wizards?
It's not that they're mainstream, it's that they just wouldn't admit that they were a christian rock band. I would have been fine with the music if they just would have admitted it. That was what the whole Faith+1 episode of South Park was based on.

So because they wouldn't admit something you're ridiculing someone for liking them?

does not compute
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
So because they wouldn't admit something you're ridiculing someone for liking them?

does not compute

They were a joke band where I'm from. If someone was going to take the piss, it was Creed. It was because the lyrics were so obviously about christian themes, yet they wouldn't admit to being a christian rock band.
Quote by wizards?
They were a joke band where I'm from. If someone was going to take the piss, it was Creed. It was because the lyrics were so obviously about christian themes, yet they wouldn't admit to being a christian rock band.

So because other people mock them, you must?
post grunge sucks= creed sucks

seriously, i remember when post grunge was big and all over the radio. It's like all the most conventional, generic, "safe" aspects of modern rock put into one chunk of indistinctible mediocre turd
Quote by wizards?

Higher was the only song I can think of with obvious Christian overtones.

Please state the obvious Christian lyrics in some of their other singles. I'm not a big enough ass to ask for their other songs.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Higher was the only song I can think of with obvious Christian overtones.

Please state the obvious Christian lyrics in some of their other singles. I'm not a big enough ass to ask for their other songs.

Beautiful was about the anti-christ and how tempting the anti-christ would be.
Freedom Fighter, I don't need to even explain that one, Stapp is singing about how he wants to wage a holy war
Good Fight is about fighting the good fight and leading a devout christian life.
Inside Us All is about prayer and how god is inside everyone.
One Last Breath is about the acceptance of death because Stapp believes in the afterlife.

There's more, but I'm watching the Stanley Cup Finals.
Quote by wizards?
Beautiful was about the anti-christ and how tempting the anti-christ would be.
Freedom Fighter, I don't need to even explain that one, Stapp is singing about how he wants to wage a holy war
Good Fight is about fighting the good fight and leading a devout christian life.
Inside Us All is about prayer and how god is inside everyone.
One Last Breath is about the acceptance of death because Stapp believes in the afterlife.

There's more, but I'm watching the Stanley Cup Finals.

Somebody must be a Creed fan since you're naming the obscure songs.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Somebody must be a Creed fan since you're naming the obscure songs.

I got one of their cd's for my birthday when I was ten, and I randomly clicked a couple songs that sounded the most stereotypical christian rock on a lyrics website. It's really not that hard
Sorry TS, but what you need is a new fog machine.

FSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Page 1 of 2