hey, this is my first post haha . but anyways i have been playing guitar for a year now and have got very good so i dont consider myself a newbie at it anymore i even have a band to . i am soon getting a new guitar and would like to know what extra parts to buy for it whammy, pedals etc. theres alot of diffrent parts so im getting very confused about what to get.

help would be awesome. take care
Try the guitar gear and accessories forum, would probably be more helpful
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard
Digital Reference 2505 Wireless

I don't like BTBAM. Sue Me.

PLUR

My Solo Project
Quote by smlez
yea i searched through it but couldnt find much about it.

Then post a thread there asking?
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Hot Sale for WOW Gold and powerleveling service.Buy WOW Gold with30%-50% lower price.Wow gold delivered within 15 Mins and 24/7 customer service. Buy cheap World of game4power.Leading wow power level service. cheap WOW GoldBuyCheap WOW Goldfast wow powerleveling from .Welcome to Vip . One of the World'slargestcompanyforWarhammerGold,Warhammeronlinegold.World of Warcraft Gold Instant Delivery is ready for you guys!
Quote by smlez
hey, this is my first post haha . but anyways i have been playing guitar for a year now and have got very good so i dont consider myself a newbie at it anymore i even have a band to . i am soon getting a new guitar and would like to know what extra parts to buy for it whammy, pedals etc. theres alot of diffrent parts so im getting very confused about what to get.

help would be awesome. take care

Hey Smilez, it really depends on what sort of music you like, what sort of style you play etc. Personally I'm a big fan of Boss pedals but you're better off going to a local shop to try out what pedals they have. If you're a lead player I recommend getting some decent distortion and delay ---> I use the Akai Headrush E2 (Also a looping pedal) for my delay.

Hope that helps a little!

Sats