Page 1 of 2
Search bar'd and didn't find anything relavant.

Pretty simple. Pretty easy. What are some things that you think you do and no one else does? I often find myself jamming out to power tabs and unconsciously opening up a new browser tab and coming to UG.
The gun in my mouth was real.
And the taste?
I look at a girl's face when she's talking.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jun 15, 2011,
Listen to the music I write. :'(
Give our band a listen!
Check out Banewell on my profile page, or go here:
Our Music

Much appreciated!
Quote by StewieSwan
I look at a girls face when she's talking.

That's ****ing weird man...
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Quote by Atlantis2112
Flip the pillow over for the cold side.

:O

I do that. :highfive:

mine: laugh like a retarded child and squell like a girl whilst watching anime. regardless of what it is.

EDIT: next post; >_> agreed, well spanish/italian
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Last edited by Deadlock Riff at Jun 15, 2011,
When I read english, I read it mentally to myself in Japanese. . .
Quote by whitenihilist
Asada is schooling Playmadness.

Quote by Victory2134
Asada confirmed for coolest guy in here.
inb4 use the searchbar

Have female friends that I have no romantic interest in for the sake of being friends with an interesting person.

they're also fat
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Last edited by velocigecko at Jun 16, 2011,
Sometimes when I'm batin' I grab my taint/ballsack because I realized that my other hand was usually just in a fist , so I figured 'why not grab on to something'... It kinda feels good..

Also when I wipe my ass , sometimes I like to stand up and put one of my legs propped against the sink to get a better angle....

these things seem really weird now that I'm writing them out...
Listen to jazz, it'll make you a better guitar player.

Whatever you do, stay creative
Quote by Lugnaz987

Also when I wipe my ass , sometimes I like to stand up and put one of my legs propped against the sink to get a better angle....

I don't even think my legs can move those kind of ways.

People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by Lost Dog
Going at least 6 mph over the speed limit at all times.

Srsly? I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who stays under the limit.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Lugnaz987

Yea, no one else does that
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Lugnaz987
Sometimes when I'm batin' I grab my taint/ballsack because I realized that my other hand was usually just in a fist , so I figured 'why not grab on to something'... It kinda feels good..

I think you've won the thread, especially the bolded part...

I don't care too much about tits.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Discourage people from thinking Im a good guitarist, I'm more intermediate, but I know a lot of tapping tricks and whatnot, so people think Im amazing. I openly discourage it because Im not even close to being as good as I want to.
you're a stone fox
Quote by .h3xagr4m.
I put my shoes on before I put my socks on

Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Saint78
Discourage people from thinking Im a good guitarist, I'm more intermediate, but I know a lot of tapping tricks and whatnot, so people think Im amazing. I openly discourage it because Im not even close to being as good as I want to.

Every guitarist I know (including me) does that. I have no idea why. Especially when some of my friends are godlike at guitar, and they play a solo that would make god weep tears of awe, then they're like "meh, not that good. I need to practice alot more"
Last edited by Lost Dog at Jun 16, 2011,
Quote by Lost Dog
Every guitarist I know (including me) does that. I have no idea why. Especially when some of my friends are godlike at guitar, and they play a solo that would make god weep tears of awe, then they're like "meh, not that good. I need to practice alot more"

I guess Im not alone, I think it kinda makes people go "Whoa, if that was bad, I wanna hear something good!" and then you get laid.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Lost Dog

I have a friend who does this ALL the time.
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
I can clap with only one hand.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by rgrockr
Srsly? I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who stays under the limit.

Yea, everyone hates you for doing that
I have a "listening-to-you-talk" face. People really think I'm a good listener
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by Sammythedruggie
Yea, everyone hates you for doing that

Why
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
Why

Because people are retards that are too fucking stupid to realize that going 5 mph over the speed limit will shave perhaps 20 seconds from their trip.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jun 16, 2011,
I push sharp objects into my thumbs when I'm not moving around, like just sitting at my desk. Sometimes to the point of breaking skin.

And I think I'm the only person in the world who enjoys getting bodyhair waxed.
- Eating custard as breakfast.

- Putting a "Do not disturb" sign on my room's door when I'm playing guitar.
- On a related note, not saying it's my door.

- Absentmindedly picking random notes on guitar, to the point where I started playing In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida once without realising it.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Sometimes I act like inanimate objects have emotions. Like if I have 2 pairs of shoes, I'd make sure to wear them an equal number of times so one pair doesn't feel left out.
cat
Get really really ****ing existential for the purpose of curing my boredom.

Start asking questions like : who am i? why am i me and not someone else? what are the odds of me being alive? what are the odds of everyone being alive? isn't it amazing how there are rules in society that we've developed while randomly floating in the universe on a sphere-ish rock?

And then, teh bacon.

AEDIT:
Quote by guitarxo
Sometimes I act like inanimate objects have emotions. Like if I have 2 pairs of shoes, I'd make sure to wear them an equal number of times so one pair doesn't feel left out.

Nah you're not the only person who does that
I also do that with my guitars, if I don't play my acoustic/electric on a given day where i played my electric/acoustic...I'd feel bad.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jun 16, 2011,
Quote by PsiGuy60
- Absentmindedly picking random notes on guitar, to the point where I started playing In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida once without realising it.

Sounds like you've absentmindedly been playing Rock and/or Roll.
Quote by Lugnaz987

You don't say.

Page 1 of 2