I have been thinking about getting a Pod x3 Pro, but i have not really been able to find any good samples of great tones anywhere....I made the mistake of looking on youtube...lost cause there so does anyone know where i can find some great examples of some actual great quality tones/recordings from the x3 pro? Mostly within the metal/hardcore genre
Quote by Beanerofshred
I have been thinking about getting a Pod x3 Pro, but i have not really been able to find any good samples of great tones anywhere....I made the mistake of looking on youtube...lost cause there so does anyone know where i can find some great examples of some actual great quality tones/recordings from the x3 pro? Mostly within the metal/hardcore genre

The Devil Wears Prada, Asking Alexandria...really any band produced/recorded by Joey Sturgis in the last few years. All of it is POD tone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3m3pM3Z-8Q&feature=relmfu
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Last edited by Brendan.Clace at Jun 16, 2011,
^as to why im thinking about getting one lol i asked him on twitter and he told me he didnt use line 6 stuff ....whatta troll lol
Quote by Beanerofshred
^as to why im thinking about getting one lol i asked him on twitter and he told me he didnt use line 6 stuff ....whatta troll lol

HAHA. owned.
I'd prob get Pod Farm over the X3 unless you planned on using the X3 live. PF is the same except software based and $300 for the full platinum version
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Quote by Beanerofshred

Also, did you ask him for patches or settings or anything? Because he honestly gets probably at least 50 requests a day.