hello,

I play acoustic guitar since december...I just want a good fun list song!!!

CCR is really fun to play...Other not very hard song but fun song?
Suggest Me A Song thread. Also, grammar is a wonderful thing. Don't hesitate to use it.

EDIT: Unless, as I suspect, English is not your first language and in that case, I apologize for my ethnocentrism. A&CG is better than that.
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.
Last edited by jwd724 at Jun 16, 2011,
Man of Constant Sorrow - Soggy Bottom Boys (seriously, one of the most fun songs I know. Every one knows the words, and it's fun from the guitarists point of view).

Twenty One - Corey Smith (anyone in a college town in the south will know it).

Star Wars - Kelly Valleau

One Piece at a Time - Johnny Cash

Snow - RHCP Takes some practice to get it on an acoustic, but it's fun once you do.

Those may not be the genre you're looking for, but they're all pretty fun to do on an acoustic.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Half A World Away - Oasis

Nice and easy, with some fun chords and the chord progression in the chorus always makes me happy. Gets you in a swaying mood, and it's always popular for a singalong!
Euphoria Youngbloods/Jesse Colin Young. also Sugar Babe/y and Grizzly Bear
CCR Lookin' Out My Backdoor
Byrds Mr. Spaceman

just a few of teh fun ones for me
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor

I've played it at parties and it's always a favorite. Only moderately difficult aspects are the fast strumming pattern and B major barre chord...
Also, Hotel California is fun and easy as could be.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
"Knockin' On Heaven's Door" is simple and has stood the test of time. It's only four chords.

Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here" is another good one for acoustic guitar music.