I'm looking to swap the pick ups on a guitar I'm shooting for putting a set of Dimarzio D-Activators in both positions. I'm just trying to figure out which to swap out (or both) other suggestions for a second swap are welcome. I'm just looking for these in one of them.

Schecter Grypohon: Stock Duncan Designs
Ibanez RG5SP1: Infinity 3 and 4.

Suggestions? Which one would be better? Any thoughts on the second?
schecter i say
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Get Kent Armstrong pups instead, preferably the Hufshmid (Spelling?) ones.
you're a stone fox
I use both equally, or trade off between them. Every guitar gets a day or an amount of time in the day. I know both have kind of mediocre pick ups. Also the RG5 has an Edge 3, would it be worthwhile to looking at swapping that out for a ZR?
Am I the only person that hasn't had an issue with this trem? I've had mine for a few weeks now and haven't had any issues with it at all. Its just learning how to use the double locking set up stuff, but that aside this specific trem hasn't given me any problems.
Quote by kharn_tb
Am I the only person that hasn't had an issue with this trem? I've had mine for a few weeks now and haven't had any issues with it at all. Its just learning how to use the double locking set up stuff, but that aside this specific trem hasn't given me any problems.

It's not bad when you first get it. Give it 6 months and you'll see why people hate it
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)