This is the most epic thing I have ever done. 2 weeks, over 100 tracks. This is a monster of a song. This also includes some Bowed Guitar I did with my Viola bow, also features a sample from the film Pulp Fiction. I'd appreciate some feedback considering I have put an incredibly large amount of time toward this mix! Enjoy! :] http://soundcloud.com/jerradwilliams/bare-en-nde-finalurl]

Last edited by beefshoes at Jun 16, 2011,
i like the music, only things i didn't like was the vocals, just didn't sit right in the mix to me. pulp fiction dosent fit in to me either.
Thanks for listening!
I am about to upload a version without the Pulp Fiction sample and more Orchestrations.
Nothing I will do about the vocals though :P
I love the way they sound.
nice music it is so cool,, wel done man you done a good job, i feel some thing about mixing problem but still i really enjoy
How is this black metal in any way?
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Quote by The Wildchild
How is this black metal in any way?

How is it not?
Just because it doesn't sound like a carbon copy of Burzum or Enslaved doesn't mean it isn't Black Metal.
Black metal is supposed to, you know, sound menacing, brah
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
That's a rather peculiar way to describe "false".
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
Quote by The Wildchild
That's a rather peculiar way to describe "false".

I'm sorry if this isn't Tr00 enough for you to consider it black metal.

OP, Good job man and nice drum work.
If you're serious about needed some Design or Motion Graphics done for your band, youtube, or literally anything else you should email me at CoreGraphics@live.com. My services are quite affordable for the quality I deliver.

Youtube: CoreGraphics