Help out some UG'ers for an entertaining cause, and we'll reward you greatly!!!

Page 1 of 3
Dear Pit,

I've been saving up the "help out a UG'er" good karma for a while now, if you'd be so kind to help yours truly and fellow UG'ers Zeppelin71 and Mega_Dave45789 out with this cause that we find highly entertaining, we'll repay you with the lulz the event will obviously provide.

We're all members in a band called Black Bourbon Devils from Ohio. Recently, we were put on a Facebook poll to win a slot on an event called "Slut Fest 2011" which will take place in Columbus, Ohio. At first, we thought this was just a joke, but it would be fun to win anyway. Come to find out, we're being told it's a real event.

With a name like this, it's bound to provide much lulz-fodder for UG. If you'd be so kind to vote for us, Black Bourbon Devils, on the poll in this link:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=question&id=218110204877999

...then we would be obliged to both share video and pics from said gathering of all things slut, in addition, to making UG's and the Pit's presence known at the festival.

We're prepared to make "UGFTW", "THE PIT", etc. (please submit ideas) for shirts and banners (and other signs/merch) that we'll gladly parade around at this bitch. Hell, we'll even put a large UG-related sign on the side of our RV. We're also open to other suggestions to repay you for your kindness in voting for us.

Ok, thanks in advance! We're currently in the middle of the pack with around 20 votes, give or take. With enough UG support, we can probably surge to the top of this thing in no time.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Last edited by sjones at Jun 16, 2011,
I am willing to post semi-nudes that involve a jar of premium quality discount store peanut butter. Sometimes the difference between vomitworthy and fapworthy are all in the eyes of the beholder.
i voted
My Gear:

Fretless Squier P Bass
Ibanez SR400QM
Gallien Krueger 1001RB
Traynor TC410
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD-7
I voted for Noise Auction your band.

By the way, Slut Fest has to be NOT family-oriented for the Pit to be interested. You might want to edit your OP.
Quote by triface
I voted for Noise Auction your band.

By the way, Slut Fest has to be NOT family-oriented for the Pit to be interested. You might want to edit your OP.

It was sarcasm....but I guess I could edit just in case no one gets the joke.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Quote by IYanoplathizoI
Done.

140 people to catch em.

GGOO TTHHEEE PIITTTT!!!

C'MON PIT! WE CAN DO EEEEEEET!

We'll win this, obviously

Quote by Zeppelin71
Oh how I love crudely done MS Paint championship belts. When this is all over, and the pit carries us to victory, I'm leading everyone in a big unison "WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"
Doned
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by sjones
It was sarcasm....but I guess I could edit just in case no one gets the joke.

God damn. I keep mocking my friends for not getting my sarcasm. Never thought I'd be on the receiving end of it.
Voted. You owe me dicksucking. The caveat is that it has to be a hot chick from the show who does the actual sucking.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Voted. You owe me dicksucking. The caveat is that it has to be a hot chick from the show who does the actual sucking.

We'll give you directions to meet us outside of the show. We'll put you as a roadie on our guest list. Sluts should be a-plenty at this thing. BJ'ing will commence.
Quote by Zeppelin71
You: 31 votes.

Leading band: 166

Yeah. Good luck with that.

I voted though
Dude, I am literally sitting here staring at that softshoe dancing Mudkip, completely mystified. It's GLORIOUS.....
Quote by Oyface
You: 31 votes.

Leading band: 166

Yeah. Good luck with that.

I voted though

We can do it! If we keep getting votes at this rate, we can catch up very fast! Plus, we're all sharing it all over FB.

YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!

(thanks for the vote btw!)
Quote by Zeppelin71
Quote by sjones
We can do it! If we keep getting votes at this rate, we can catch up very fast! Plus, we're all sharing it all over FB.

YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!

(thanks for the vote btw!)

I would ask my friends to vote for you, but no one is awake yet
And I have to go to work about, 10 minutes ago. Damn. Forgot the time. Why am I still writing?

I gotta go!
Yep voted.
Good luck, remember to keep your promise of posting vids and pics of all things slut.

Also now that I voted I would like an all expense paid trip to attend the slut fest.
Do it.
Quote by Weaponized
I voted, wheres my cookie?

I can get right on sending that out. Make sure you enable cookies on your browser.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Yep voted.
Good luck, remember to keep your promise of posting vids and pics of all things slut.

We'll have hours worth of video and photos if we win this thing. We'll rep the Pit like none other.

I voted, wheres my cookie?

Quote by Zeppelin71
This thing is starting to really take off. I think I'm gonna resolve to drink one beer for each vote from here on. And then we can produce a thank you video after I'm done chugging those.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
I voted. It's too bad I won't get to attend.

If someone can recommend a site for live streaming, we could definitely do some live streams from the event, in our RV, porta johns, you name it!
Quote by Zeppelin71
Quote by sjones
If someone can recommend a site for live streaming, we could definitely do some live streams from the event, in our RV, porta johns, you name it!

I'd like a live stream from a dark alley, if there are going to be any.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
I'd like a live stream from a dark alley, if there are going to be any.

It could be arranged.

What if we just turned the lights down on our RV? Would that be an acceptable substitute?
Quote by Zeppelin71
Quote by sjones
It could be arranged.

What if we just turned the lights down on our RV? Would that be an acceptable substitute?

As long as there are naughty things going on, definitely.
i fear that if I drink that much Corona, my guts will turn themselves inside out. Hell, that would actually be a pretty good stage gimmick.
Voted. For two reasons-
1) I like the look of that there cookie on the top of this page.
2) A shameless attempt to get some rep in the pit. I've been lurking this place for too long!

oh yeah i guess your band is pretty good too.
Quote by Borsworth
Voted. For two reasons-
1) I like the look of that there cookie on the top of this page.
2) A shameless attempt to get some rep in the pit. I've been lurking this place for too long!

oh yeah i guess your band is pretty good too.

Thank you.

There's only acoustic demos on the BandPage tab on our Facebook page if anyone wants to listen to them. We're currently recording our first EP, which we're aiming to release in mid-August if we stay on schedule.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Voted, out of the pure kindness of my heart.

Not really, I'm gathering UG'er help karma too >_> still voted though.
🙈 🙉 🙊
We've cracked 50! Nearing the top 10!

UG!UG!UG!UG!UG!
Quote by Zeppelin71
Quote by Mega_Dave45786
I can get right on sending that out. Make sure you enable cookies on your browser.

I WANT this! Thanks UG!
also, I'm still drunk. And Mega Dave wouldn't come play with me last night. But I watched It's Always Sunny and savored the idea of playing slutfest 2011. Winning?
Almost breaking the top 10! C'mon Pit, we've got this sheeeeeeeeeeeyit!
Quote by Zeppelin71
Page 1 of 3