Poll: PB&J=greatest sandwich ever?
Poll Options
View poll results: PB&J=greatest sandwich ever?
Yes
17 35%
No
28 57%
Scandinavian sandwich all the way
4 8%
Voters: 49.

Now that's a sandwich. I propose that the peanut butter and jelly sandwich be named as the greatest sandwich of all.

Not because it has the greatest flavor. After all, there are many sandwiches with more, and more developed, flavor.

No, my reasoning is based upon the FACT the there is no tastier, easier, and cheaper alternative to the peanut butter and jelly sandwich, other than the Scandinavian sandwich, which is comprised of two cheap hoo-- I won't get into it.

Anyway, what do you think about my proposal?

EDIT: The motivation for this thread is that I just ate one.
Cottage cheese is a lie! It is no cheese, and it's for fat people and grandparents

How dare you defile the sanctity of the PB&J with your... your... your COTTAGE CHEESE?!
Like licking out a girl on the rag........ erghhhhhh
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by trueamerican
Cottage cheese is a lie! It is no cheese, and it's for fat people and grandparents

How dare you defile the sanctity of the PB&J with your... your... your COTTAGE CHEESE?!

Dude don't knock it before you try it. It's ****ing good.
So if cottage cheese is for fat people, what sort of person is peanut butter for? HUH?
I voted yes, not necessarily because I agree with what you said, but simply because I enjoy a well-written OP.
Peanut butter is disgusting and jelly belongs in a trifle.

Crazy yank!
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Ploughmans is better, IMO anyway.
Check out my Tumblr
Quote by Victory2134
The world seemed like a better place when I didn't know what racism, genocide, and the internet was.
Had one earlier today. Peanut butter and Strawberry Preserves... that's where it's at.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Oh no, another British invasion

I warn you Brits, YOU WON'T BE TAKING AWAY OUR ARMS! I'LL FIRE A WARNING SHOT AND RING BELLS IF I HAVE TO!
voted no since i've never eaten a peanut butter n jelly sandwich.

instead we hav butter n jam.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I write poetry
And it sucks.
peanut butter and jelly would be disgusting, peanut butter and jam on the other hand...
Quote by slash_GNR666
Like licking out a girl on the rag........ erghhhhhh

PB & J? Think you're licking the wrong side, dude.

Also, yeah. It's jam. And it's mazin.
Bacon is better
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Peanut butter and strawberry jelly for the win!
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Strawberry jam sandwhich.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by trueamerican

Now that's a sandwich. I propose that the peanut butter and jelly sandwich be named as the greatest sandwich of all.

Not because it has the greatest flavor. After all, there are many sandwiches with more, and more developed, flavor.

No, my reasoning is based upon the FACT the there is no tastier, easier, and cheaper alternative to the peanut butter and jelly sandwich, other than the Scandinavian sandwich, which is comprised of two cheap hoo-- I won't get into it.

Anyway, what do you think about my proposal?

EDIT: The motivation for this thread is that I just ate one.

Word.
fucking hate them; worst sandwich ever. id rather starve.

the jelly makes the bread all soggy and the combination of jelly and peanut butter really isnt that great. one or the other, no problem, but combined together, nah thanks.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by guitarxo
Nutella ftw

Yeah man, Nutella and PB is a force to be reckoned with.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.