Hi, this is my first post as you can see. I am not sure if this is the right place to post it, I thought of posting it in the Bands and Artists section, but I think it fits in here better. Sorry if I am wrong.

Anyways. I am always looking for good songs and its not very easy to find them. I usually try it with review sites (metal observer and the likes) or youtube/last-fm. But now I hoped a forum might bring more.

This is the kind of songs I am looking for, I think its easier to give a big list then to try and describe it....

Harvest, Isolation years, Credence, Benighted, Face of Melinda, To bid you farewell, Pattern in the Ivy II etc. - OPETH
Bridge of sighs - Robin Tower
Bother - Stone Sour
Excess baggage - Stained
The Unforgiven, Nothing else Matters - Metallica
Nurt - NIN
Soldier of Fortune - Deep Purple
Hate, Again - Archive
The Burden is mine alone - green Carnatin
Ethernal Rest (especialy the last 5 minutes) - Beatrik
Wish you were here, Comfortably numb - Pink floyd.

It can get a bit ruff as well, (I love Death Metal and black metal as well) though the main essence should be a sad "one man guitar" kinda feeling.

OTHER THEN FROM OPETH AND METALLICA, I DONT KNOW THE BANDS TOO WELL, so if you have other great songs from them as well, please write them too.

Thanks...
Wonderwall - Oasis

/thread
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
it seems like you know some acoustic songs already. this thread has been done before. but since you put the time into asking i might as well respond with bucketheads acoustic shards album
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
it seems like you know some acoustic songs already. this thread has been done before. but since you put the time into asking i might as well respond with bucketheads acoustic shards album

If there is a good thread already that describes this kinds of songs (I know that there are thousends of "similar" threads, but they are usually quite far away from what I am looking for) then I would gladly take a look there. I dont care about starting a thread, I just want a couple of good songs that really speak to me if you know what i mean

Loved your guardian angel, though Wanderwall is not really my cup of tea... But great thanks for the reply anyways.
Last edited by Lordofdeath123 at Jun 16, 2011,
neither do i, but i felt obligated to be that douche to say the thread has been done before, because apparently it affects others peoples lives. but listen to big b's album, its really good