So I've decided I'm gonna pick one of the above up soon, I've fallen in love with both guitars and am having a real tough time deciding what one to go for. The VMNT gives off a really great thrash tone (obviously!) but the SG seems more rounded. I already have a Les Paul and a Tony Iommi SG, I'm also in a hard rock band and whilst we have a few songs that would probably borderline metal which the VMNT would be good for, most of them are Guns N' Roses/Velvet Revolver style songs (Which my LP is perfect for)

What would you guys recommend?
Vmnt For Sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Mustaine For President!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd say get the VMNT. Add a bit of variety into your collection. But it's your choice.
That's what I was thinking, I probably will end up going for the VMNT - my only worry is I don't want too many custom guitars in my collection
maybe get a VMNT thats less recognizable as a signature? It least its not the Rust In Piece model or something. I say go for the Dean just to add variety
Quote by controlledchaos
That's what I was thinking, I probably will end up going for the VMNT - my only worry is I don't want too many custom guitars in my collection

I own an Edwards Alexi signature. You know what the other guitars on my GAS list are? In no specific order:
Gibson Thunderhorse
Ibanez JS1000
ESP DV8R
ESP Alexi Scythe
Schecter Jeff Loomis 7 FR
Fender David Gilmour Strat
BC Rich Chuck Schuldiner Tribute

All custom/signature models. And it's not just because I like all the musicians, it's because I like the features and looks of the guitars. I like the playability factor on all of them too. They're just my dream guitars.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by Shinozoku
I own an Edwards Alexi signature. You know what the other guitars on my GAS list are? In no specific order:
Gibson Thunderhorse
Ibanez JS1000
ESP DV8R
ESP Alexi Scythe
Schecter Jeff Loomis 7 FR
Fender David Gilmour Strat
BC Rich Chuck Schuldiner Tribute

All custom/signature models. And it's not just because I like all the musicians, it's because I like the features and looks of the guitars. I like the playability factor on all of them too. They're just my dream guitars.

Nice collection! How does the Gilmour strat play?
...Get the SG.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by controlledchaos
Nice collection! How does the Gilmour strat play?

I don't own all those guitars, they're on my GAS list. Gear Acquisition Syndrome xD I WANT all of these guitars for various features that I love on each of them.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores