New York 1 vote away from legalizing gay marriage...vote rests on Republican senator

Page 1 of 8
http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/new_york/Sen-Grisanti-may-decide-gay-marriage
I don't feel too good about this, "something" tells me it's not going to happen. I hope I'm wrong.

edit: And I was wrong.
It passed. Nice job New York.
Last edited by Masamune at Jun 24, 2011,
He'd be silly not to, imagine the shit storm he'd receive. And there's nothing wrong in it.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Hopefully it does, but it probably won't.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Richard Norwood added, "God said he made man and woman. He didn't say he made man and man or woman and woman."
What a god damn intellectual.
Quote by Anthony1991
He'd be silly not to, imagine the shit storm he'd receive. And there's nothing wrong in it.

We're talking about a America here.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Richard Norwood added, "God said he made man and woman. He didn't say he made man and man or woman and woman."

Guy makes a great point. Color me compelled.
Quote by Julz127

A america?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Hey, Neil Patrick-Harris lives in NY! SURELY THAT'S ENOUGH OF A REASON TO SAY YES
Quote by blackflag49
Guy makes a great point. Color me compelled.
It's truly wonderful to have so many god-fearing individuals protecting our rights as Christians.
We seriously are considering more fags to get married? WTF? We've always known alot people were queer (take that as you wish) in Cali, but if it's in NY then we'd be gay from sea to shining sea dude, what the effel?
Quote by Julz127

One atleast has to hope :p

I mean in many ways it's still 'ok' to gripe at the american intellectual levels, but one way or another - they have the best universities in the world (arguably), so one really has to give the Americans some credit to make a pivotal decision, and decide correctly.
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Quote by LZRocker
We seriously are considering more fags to get married? WTF? We've always known alot people were queer (take that as you wish) in Cali, but if it's in NY then we'd be gay from sea to shining sea dude, what the effel?

Are you like, retarded?
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Quote by guitarhero_764
It's truly wonderful to have so many god-fearing individuals protecting our rights as Christians.

And heterosexuals
Quote by Anthony1991
Are you like, retarded?

No, I just know 50 years ago people openly killed fags.
Quote by LZRocker
It's only a matter of time before statues of Christ are openly desecrated in the streets.
Quote by LZRocker

Are you.....12? Srs dude?

OT: Don't live in the US, but this would be a good move on your part should this pass. Maybe the rest of the West would stop giving you so much hassle
Quote by LZRocker

Quote by LZRocker

You'll do well here.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Are you.....12? Srs dude?

OT: Don't live in the US, but this would be a good move on your part should this pass. Maybe the rest of the West would stop giving you so much hassle

You seriously think we should let men marry men? Do you really think it's ok to put a dick up your ass?
Quote by LZRocker
You seriously think we should let men marry men? Do you really think it's ok to put a dick up your ass?

Yes. And i can see straight away there's no reasoning with you so...

GTFO.
Oh stop you two, this is first time I've had something relatively witty as a comeback. Let me have my glory?

Quote by LZRocker

Yes, and I also think you should take the dick out of yours.
Quote by demon.guitarist
Why the hell should the government decide whether homosexuals can marry?? Surely the whole thing has everthing to do with religion and therefore if this matter really has to be dictated by somebody, it should be the church?

Marriage pre-dates religion and as such should not be considered a religious ceremony in the first place. If two people love each other and want to symbolize it with a ceremony who are we to disagree.
Quote by LZRocker

Woah I don't know what you're into man, but in America we put our wieners wherever we damn well please. It's this dream of the pursuit of happiness that America was founded on. If you take away the happiness of those who are different, you go against the Constitution.

Why? I'll tell you why. Because your fellow homosexual brothers are the embodiment of the can-do, roll-up-your-sleeve spirit that made this country great. They never get discouraged; they goes after what they want; and they don't know the meaning of the word quit. When any man, no matter how humble can't go out there and do whatever is they do with a lightbulb or somethingwell, I don't want to live in that America.

*salutes flag*
Last edited by Twist of fate at Jun 16, 2011,
Quote by LZRocker

You're dad loved it last night
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.
Quote by demon.guitarist
Why the hell should the government decide whether homosexuals can marry?? Surely the whole thing has everthing to do with religion and therefore if this matter really has to be dictated by somebody, it should be the church?

Marriage predates Christianity, you know.
Quote by Anthony1991
One atleast has to hope :p

I mean in many ways it's still 'ok' to gripe at the american intellectual levels, but one way or another - they have the best universities in the world (arguably), so one really has to give the Americans some credit to make a pivotal decision, and decide correctly.

Agreed, yet still more than 60% refuse to acknowledge evolution.

edit: source -> http://richarddawkins.net/articles/706 OK, Dawkins... Maybe a little biased but still.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Last edited by Julz127 at Jun 16, 2011,
Quote by JackalUK
Marriage pre-dates religion and as such should not be considered a religious ceremony in the first place. If two people love each other and want to symbolize it with a ceremony who are we to disagree.

You learn something new everday!

And yeah I agree, people should be allowed to marry who they like (aside from siblings/cousins etc. for obvious reasons)
Quote by guitarhero_764

So many? I don't know what country you're living in buddy. But the America I live in has largely turned its back on is founding Christian values and given way to the worst perversity.
Quote by LZRocker

Give me one solid, legitimate reason why we shouldn't allow it. And I mean solid. None of this "hurr durr I'm from Texas and god loves us" bullshit.
Quote by LZRocker

Well, I've never had a penis up my ass, but I use bidets sometimes, and I have to say, it's quite something...

Quote by SkepsisMetal
Give me one solid, legitimate reason why we shouldn't allow it. And I mean solid. None of this "hurr durr I'm from Texas and god loves us" bullshit.

Straight people raise straigh children. Gay people raise gay people.

That's the universal law.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Straight people raise straigh children. Gay people raise gay people.

That's the universal law.

??????

wot.
The only thing I disagree about in terms of gay marriage, is letting gay couples adopt children. I just don't condone it, sorry.