Ideally looking for a trade. Will only pull the trigger for something that really peaks my interest.

Bought this from new in February of this year from Andertons. Its the black model with maple neck - very sexy indeed and harder to get hold of! It plays amazingly well and has a great tone which can achieve a nice strat 'pop' in the 2 & 4 positions and then some great humbucker rock tones on the other positions.

Great condition - not been used that much since bought - handful of practices and 2 gigs.

I got it thinking 'I'll try something different and get a strat', and although it does have the beefy pickups which do the job very well - there's just something not feeling right about the strat as a whole for me...can't put my finger on it. I just don't enjoy playing it as much as my les paul...even though it's probably easier to play....annoying really haha.

Anyways, looking for a trade - ideally a local one (Manchester) as I don't enjoy trading by post. But if something amazing came along then who knows. As for what I'm after, the door's open to suggestions really although my natural instinct takes me towards LP's so show me your LTD ec's, Burny's, BFG's, tokai's, edwards etc etc!!

Nearly forgot - here's a couple of pics of me playing it just last week at a gig. I'll get some proper shots uploaded should a good deal be on the cards

I also have my Line 6 G30 wireless unit which is practically new - used live twice I think. I'm not really up for selling this as is, but would be up for using it as extra value toward a trade deal if anyone is interested and has something extra nice

Thanks
Adam
TC Ellis Custom Series 2
Gibson Les Paul Studio Platinum edition

Korg Pitchblack, Vox V847 wah
Blackstar HT40
How much were you after for the Strat? If I hadn't bought my S1220 I'd have been all over it :P
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Quote by Twistedrock
How much were you after for the Strat? If I hadn't bought my S1220 I'd have been all over it :P

Prefer trades like I say, but at a push I would let her go for £430 perhaps. At least £450 new (which this almost is) and I have a snazzy case for it too :P
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
I have a mate with a BFG and he's quite into Strats, I'll direct him to this thread then :P
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Quote by Twistedrock
I have a mate with a BFG and he's quite into Strats, I'll direct him to this thread then :P

definitely, definitely do!!

Having said that, if he's had it listed ANYWHERE over the last month or so, chances are I've email harassed him already But yeah, I'd be massively interested!
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
Quote by jake_the_pake
definitely, definitely do!!

Having said that, if he's had it listed ANYWHERE over the last month or so, chances are I've email harassed him already But yeah, I'd be massively interested!

He hasn't had it on gumtree or anywhere like that for some odd reason :/ Only on a different forum we both use, but yeah I'll get onto him when I can. He's in London though, just in case you were wondering.
Quote by Cathbard

Quote by Twistedrock
He hasn't had it on gumtree or anywhere like that for some odd reason :/ Only on a different forum we both use, but yeah I'll get onto him when I can. He's in London though, just in case you were wondering.

Fair enough, mate. Well for a BFG I'd gladly post if he'd be happy to. Can't see me getting down to London anytime soon but you never know I guess haha. Let us know what happens, if you would mate!
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
Will do. He's not on UG but I'll link him the thread anyway
Quote by Cathbard

Quote by jake_the_pake
Fair enough, mate. Well for a BFG I'd gladly post if he'd be happy to. Can't see me getting down to London anytime soon but you never know I guess haha. Let us know what happens, if you would mate!

TTAA DAA!!! The BFG owner appears
Drop me an email at james_newmarch@hotmail.co.uk and ill email you a load of pics....
If you dont mind could you send me some close ups of it... thanks.

also.. Thanks Joe
Quote by JamesNewmarch
TTAA DAA!!! The BFG owner appears
Drop me an email at james_newmarch@hotmail.co.uk and ill email you a load of pics....
If you dont mind could you send me some close ups of it... thanks.

also.. Thanks Joe

Emailed you, mate
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
This still available?
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Quote by Chikao42
This still available?

Certainly is, mate. What'ya got?
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
hump-de-bump
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
Good luck getting £430 for a Blacktop Strat.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Quote by FuzzLove
Good luck getting £430 for a Blacktop Strat.

Thank you for your contribution.
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
Hump de bump
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
£400 takes the blacktop
£200 gets the wireless.
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
bumpety
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
Price drop!

Strat - £380
Wireless - £185
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
Bump!

No longer looking for trades - sale only!
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
Bump.

Wireless sold.
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
Final bump before ebay.

£360 takes it.