So here's my new Orange TH30. I only got it about half an hour ago, so i've not really had chance to mess about with all the features yet, but i'll upload a review tonight!

REVIEW:
Gear used - Fender strat (Iron gear hot slag,bridge. GFS Mean 90,neck.)

So, i plugged my amp up. Turned it on, and let it warm up. I went to make a brew, Tuned my guitar, and started with the clean channel. I'm at a little bit of a loss without a mid control, but i managed to dial a really glassy tone almost right away using the middle position on my strat. The trebles almost full, and the bass is around 2 o clock. Got some really nice 'john mayer' tones using the neck pickup too!

Right, the dirt channel. I ****ing love this thing! It has more than enough gain. I play a lot of pretty heavy, Drop C Stuff, and i was using the gain on around 2 o clock and it was plenty enough. I had a mess around with the shape knob and the setting i found suited my 'style' best was around 3 o clock. with it maxed it sounds sick for really metal, Scooped stuff, but probably wouldn't work too well in a band situation.

The 30/15/7 watts option is a really nice feature too! I've not had a chance to really open this baby up yet, but i'm in the studio tuesday, so i'll put it through it's paces then!
The FX Loop is handy too!
Last edited by Rossmillertarn! at Jun 16, 2011,
Nice, i like your cab, how did you get the fur onto it?
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
Nice

I look foward to reading your review as i'm considering getting one myself.
your cab ate a cow.

Hnod
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
thats amusing.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio 60's Tribute
SX stratocaster
MIA Fender Stratocaster
Vox AD50 Vox AC15C1 Vox AC30CC2X Laney LH50r
Guitar>Joe Bonamossa Crybaby > AquaPuss> Sparkle Drive> Green Rhino> DejaVibe> Amplifier
CROWN VIC
Very nice dude...congrats!

HNAD!
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
I say old boy, did that orange rot and mould?

Nice cab by the way, how much grass did your cab have to eat before it started sprouting the bovine hide?

HNAD.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Im about to get this amp, what do you think of it?
HNAD!
Quote by Cracked.com
Then they torched an Apple Store and made a PowerPoint about their experiences.

It had to be done.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by GS LEAD 5

Wrong shade of orange

HNAD!

I know I was too lazy to do it better, it wasn't as bright when I exported the jpeg or so I thought. Someone else can feel free to do a better one.

Anyway, HNAD!
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by robertito696

It had to be done.

I've currently in a jam whether to buy this or the AD30, decisions decisions!

HNAD
Woahh loads of responses! haha i decided to go for black because as much as i loved the orange, i've got a little OCD niggle which says everything needs to match, and i couldn't afford an orange cab :P haha i do love the black though really classy! im gonna upload a review into the first post now btw...
Quote by Oosh.
Nice, i like your cab, how did you get the fur onto it?

The speakers are front loaded, so i just popped the grille off, tore the cloth off, and staples the fur and the piping on. Shoved it back in
The reviews up!
Gear:-
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall DSL50 (In the process of modding!)
Fender 2x12 Deville
Marshall 1960 (V30's)
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson SG Special
Fender 'Marcus Miller' Jazz Bass

My Band
Juturna

Beyond jealous.

My dream amp right there.
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
It really is a beauty dude!
Mesa Single Rectifier
Fender 2x12 Deville
Marshall 1960 (V30's)
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson SG Special

My Band
Juturna

Quote by Zakk_Wylde001

I've currently in a jam whether to buy this or the AD30, decisions decisions!

HNAD

Unless you are an all-metal all the time guy, I'd go for the AD30. That amp is ridiculously versatile and just flat out amazing.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
Unless you are an all-metal all the time guy, I'd go for the AD30. That amp is ridiculously versatile and just flat out amazing.

I don't think that's entirely fair. I Rarely play metal, and find the TH30 very versatile. Your choice though dude!
Mesa Single Rectifier
Fender 2x12 Deville
Marshall 1960 (V30's)
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson SG Special

My Band
Juturna