Page 1 of 5
At school me and my buddies have an occasional spliff. Today, a teacher comes along and takes 2 of my 3 best mates away. On of them got a 5 day suspension and like an eighth of weed taken from him. The other might be kicked out and have to go to a boarding school.

I found out later that someone had grassed on us. We're all really pissed off about it. Any idea how we can find out who it was?
Move on.
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
It's your own faults, you morons.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Oh, a fifteen year old who thinks he's cool because he smokes weed. Cool story bro.

You know maybe if you didn't smoke up at school, you wouldn't have gotten caught.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Jun 16, 2011,
Let's start off by defining 'grassed'
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by JD2k9
At school me and my buddies have an occasional spliff. Today, a teacher comes along and takes 2 of my 3 best mates away. On of them got a 5 day suspension and like an eighth of weed taken from him. The other might be kicked out and have to go to a boarding school.

I found out later that someone had grassed on us. We're all really pissed off about it. Any idea how we can find out who it was?

LOL
Shouldn't be hard, it's a school. Someone will squeal if it thinks they'll get better social status.

You probably shouldn't have been having a spliff in school.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

It was me, sorry man.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by JD2k9

The problem was you did it at school.

What is to "grass" on someone?
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
You shouldn't have weed in your possession, at school, let alone smoking it. It's your fault, don't blame some kid, you moron.
Don't be such a retard and smoke outside of school.

Seriously, I know squirrels who are more street smart.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by JD2k9

lol at this being listed with the serious punishments

My Music

2K11
OK here's how you do it.

Play LA Noire and learn about being a detective from the game.

Then accuse everybody, absolutly everybody of lying.

????

Problem solved.
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
I didn't have any weed or anything on me :/ One of my mates always lights up at school and we just join him.
Anyway, if you went to my school you'd all want to get high too :/
Quote by JD2k9
I didn't have any weed or anything on me :/ One of my mates always lights up at school and we just join him.

omggggg schoooool sucks

My Music

2K11
Quote by JD2k9

How about actually go to school and learn a thing or two and get high on your own time. Or are you totally free of ambition to learn?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JD2k9

I wouldn't. I'd want to kick you in the teeth and piss on your eyes.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by JD2k9

You're going to fail life.

Congratulations.

Quote by padgea7x
I wouldn't. I'd want to kick you in the teeth and piss on your eyes.

Ooh, ooh! Me next.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
That's one more kid that'll never go to school never get to fall in love, never get to be cool.

Keep on rockin' in the free world.
You're so stupid to do it at school.
The teachers could probably smell it off you
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by SG_dave
To all the foreigners,
To grass on someone, is to tell on them.

It makes sense that the best country in the world wouldn't use shitty slang words.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Seriously, there's like one good teacher at my school, and he's the one that smokes pot
But seriously, I do learn at school, I'm in set 1 for everything, I get top grades in my classes, etc.
I do most of my smoking outside school.
Plus I wasn't gonna have any today considering everyone was being complete arseholes about it.
What does 'grassed' mean?
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Quote by Todd Hart
You're going to fail life.

Congratulations.

"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
If you smoke at school, just bring enough to smoke at once, and dont carry paraphiniela, be able to HANDLE YOUR HIGH!<---seen to many lightweights get caught, not trying to hate on them. but either way your still taking a risk
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
Poor dude ... very sad story !
What are you gonna do about the guy who grassed on you ? Buttrape him ???
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by JD2k9
Seriously, there's like one good teacher at my school, and he's the one that smokes pot
But seriously, I do learn at school, I'm in set 1 for everything, I get top grades in my classes, etc.
I do most of my smoking outside school.
Plus I wasn't gonna have any today considering everyone was being complete arseholes about it.

Yeah, we really don't care about your life but you really make it hard to sympathise with you. A kid saying school sucks and to get high is the new black. That's awesome kid.

Either don't smoke weed and have a clear head or be more careful!
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
So you received no punishment even though, from your story, it seems like all 3 of you guys do this quite often. hmmmmmmm

But seriously, things like that are usually kept anonymous, you'll probably never find out.

EDIT: could everyone giving the kid shit about his terminology just use your context clues and get over it?
Last edited by son_of_bodom at Jun 16, 2011,
Page 1 of 5