Page 1 of 2
hope not!
i dont want to see musical instruments or drums covered in makeup
Quote by the_white_bunny
the point of life is to die.
and pay taxes.

Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
Blasphemy as severe as this is fucking unforgivable and by bullshito code you must commit sudoku for disgracing famirys honoru.
I think the problem with most "scene" chicks is that they don't have the drive or attention span to play an instrument seriously because after a while it becomes work and isn't "cool" anymore. I've seen plenty that hang around local bands and swoon over the members and crap, but there's very few I've ever met that would have the sort of drive it takes to play an instrument or do much of anything involving originality or creativity.
Gear:
Fender Classic Series 50's Strat
Vox VT15 amp
Bongos

Quote by BillyRamone
Looks like Harry Potter about to fly an old biplane. A lady killer, but the ladies cannot figure out which state he's from - Indiana, or Pennsylvania?
Owns the under 5'2" hotties.
I saw Eyes Set to Kill, the 2 chicks in that are smoooookkkingg hot but I couldn't stand the shitty-ness of the music and left. There were some real hot scene chicks in the crowd too, I was getting looks
I'm a scene chick, but I can't play in a band. Guitar is really difficult to play with such large breasts.
I'm a scene chick and i'm in a death metal band... I also have a beard and a penis.

And since the majority are just in it cuz they think it's cool not because they really like it they don't really have the drive nor the skill to play in bands.

/stereotype
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Jun 16, 2011,
Quote by FunkyDuck
I'm a scene chick, but I can't play in a band. Guitar is really difficult to play with such large breasts.

+1000 profile views.
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
Quote by 007dude
+1000 profile views.

It's a guy.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Hot legal scene chicks dont belong in bands, they belong on my penis <_<
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by FunkyDuck

I know! Riiigghhttt
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by IommiPage
Does Care Failure from Die Mannequin count? I'm not quite sure what defines a "scene" person. Google her, I can't pick a picture to post

ew
Quote by IommiPage
Does Care Failure from Die Mannequin count? I'm not quite sure what defines a "scene" person. Google her, I can't pick a picture to post

I always thought of them as emo chicks covered in whore's makeup
I sing in the shower
does that count?
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
I used to leech off Bring Me The Horizon, but I'm recovering now. I'm currently writing my memoirs, "The Life of a Slag-a-licious Scene Chick."
Quote by thewho65
I used to leech off Bring Me The Horizon, but I'm recovering now. I'm currently writing my memoirs, "The Life of a Slag-a-licious Scene Chick."

I didn't know Oli Sykes was a UGer.
MATTERHORN
Quote by Doctor Matthews
I didn't know Oli Sykes was a UGer.

I'm right here >_>
They're too busy dying their hair and working on the poof than actually learning instruments.
PM me for newts
Quote by Domino
I sing in the shower
does that count?

Gross
My God, it's full of stars!
As a promiscuous female, I'm busty.

Wait what are we talking about?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Zeelod
Wait wait... "scene" is still a thing?

It is where I am now, apparently (home for the summer), but I haven't noticed it at my college (different town) so I'm assuming its only still in the local high school which makes sense considering the area I grew up in is generally 50-75 years behind the rest of the universe when it comes to trends and thought patterns. They still teach creationism in school, there are a bunch of racist dicks (confederate flags on their pickup trucks and the like), gays are all going to hell, etc. etc. so I don't think you could use this area as a benchmark for general society.
Gear:
Vox VT15 amp
Bongos

Quote by BillyRamone
Looks like Harry Potter about to fly an old biplane. A lady killer, but the ladies cannot figure out which state he's from - Indiana, or Pennsylvania?
i know a local band that's a bunch of scene kids that play generic AILD, A7X, and BMTH type stuff, they're pretty meh, and they are jerks, but the guitarist is a girl. she's ok, but not great. like, all the attention she gets is cause she's a girl who plays "metal."
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
My gf is a bassist in a scene band, she is in my profile pics, shes pretty fit.

famous bands though? I dunno, just the girl in the Subways count?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
My gf is a bassist in a scene band, she is in my profile pics, shes pretty fit.

famous bands though? I dunno, just the girl in the Subways count?

Charlotte Cooper? I don't know if I'd call British Garage Rock "scene" music.
Gear:
Vox VT15 amp
Bongos

Quote by BillyRamone
Bothered,

I saw up her skirt in a tiny club gig years ago, good stuff.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by JTBach
I think the problem with most "scene" chicks is that they don't have the drive or attention span to play an instrument seriously because after a while it becomes work and isn't "cool" anymore. I've seen plenty that hang around local bands and swoon over the members and crap, but there's very few I've ever met that would have the sort of drive it takes to play an instrument or do much of anything involving originality or creativity.

That's just girls in general.
May I ask just what exactly a "scene chick" is?
E-Daughter of Stealstrings and Flaxen Angel

Sometimes our fear of failing...
...Keeps us from succeeding.

I love Ryan
Page 1 of 2