So I want to start a little business of getting old guitars and fixing them up to turn a profit and do setups/repairs/mods on the side. What tools will I need to be completely prepared for most of the stuff I'll have to fix and everything? And what should I expect in the way of profit off of the guitars I'm selling? I know I'm not going to sell a 50 dollar guitar for 400 but what would be a decent profit that would be fair to me and the buyer?
Guitars:
LTD F-50
Yamaha EG-112
'77 Harmony
Roadworn Starcaster
Gretsch G5120

Amps:
Vypyr 15
Epiphone Valve Junior combo
Glue;
Hammer;
Nails;
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
I don't want to sound like a jerk (I probably will though), but if you don't know what you will need, you are probably not quite prepared to do it as a business. You should, in my opinion, build up some more experience and get some more in depth knowledge including all of the necessary and unnecessary tools and techniques. That said, The Resource Thread has a ton of references for guitar parts and tools, browsing some of the luthier/tool shops will probably give you some ideas as to what you will need. Good luck with your endeavors.
Ok so I'm not about to try and make money by fixing things that I don't know how to fix, by tools I wasn't talking about the basic stuff like drills and everything like that, I just meant the not so obvious ones. That was a vague question, so just ignore it.
Guitars:
LTD F-50
Yamaha EG-112
'77 Harmony
Roadworn Starcaster
Gretsch G5120

Amps:
Vypyr 15
Epiphone Valve Junior combo