I was wondering which ones you guys would recommend me try out/listen to online if I cant. So far I have had my eyes on the Bugera 1990 and Peavey Valveking. And a few others but those seem to get what I want most from what I have heard online. I really like middy sounding crunchy distortion. Best way to describe what I want is bands like Sum 41, Blink 182, No Use For A Name sounds. Now I know I won't get the best but I want something gig worthy.

Budget? - I am hoping for 500 and under.

Genres? - Pop-punk. I do use cleans some. But not TOO much.

New or Used? - Used would be AWESOME if I can find a great deal.

Home or Gig? - Gigging.

Closest City? - Nashville, TN (In a month, which is when I will be getting the amp.)

Current Gear? - Check the sig. Won't be putting the Zoom through it unless I want delay or wah or something. Thats mostly for recording.

Some people have told me a JCM 900 combo. I have had no luck locating one. Also I would like to know that if its a 1x12 combo will I really notice the difference from a 2x12? If I get a head it won't matter so much. But if its a combo without a speaker out will I be at a disadvantage?
GEAR:

1994 MIM Squier Strat with custom paint
Agile 3000

Peavey Valveking 100
Marshall Lead 1960
Marshall JCM 900 SLX
Carvin 4x12

Zoom G7.1ut
I have never found a JCM900 for anywhere near $500, but maybe you would have better luck. A lot of bands in your particular genre use some kind of Marshall or Mesa Boogie amp.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
Yeah I have been having trouble with it. Thats why I was looking at the Bugera 1990. The only thing that worries me about that it it doesn't have separate EQs for the two channels. And it would be nice to have 3 channels but in my price range I don't think that will happen. Bugera 333 might be an option. Marshalls and Mesas seem a bit far out of my range.
GEAR:

Agile 3000

Peavey Valveking 100
Marshall Lead 1960
Marshall JCM 900 SLX
Carvin 4x12

Zoom G7.1ut
I would defenitely recommed a marshall 2x12. See what you can find on the used market if you can. If your lookin for blink-182 sound its basically a mesa boogie head with an orange cab. A bit pricey but like I said check used.
Which marshall would you recommend?
GEAR:

Agile 3000

Peavey Valveking 100
Marshall Lead 1960
Marshall JCM 900 SLX
Carvin 4x12

Zoom G7.1ut
At the risk of sounding like a broken record how about a used Crate Blue Voodoo? They go cheap as chips on your side of the world. Decent cleans and there's a lot of different tones you can get from the overdrive channel. With the gain on 1/4 you can roll back the volume with a single coil and get a warm clean and then get a crunchy rock tone from a humbucker. In the lower half of the gain control you can get some pretty sweet marshallesque sounds and if you want all out gain it will do that too
Is it muddy? I guess it mostly depends on the cab. But I will definitely check them out. You have an Ibanez cab for it? How do you like that?
GEAR:

Agile 3000

Peavey Valveking 100
Marshall Lead 1960
Marshall JCM 900 SLX
Carvin 4x12

Zoom G7.1ut