So I just got my Razorback in the mail and Dean has done a TERRIBLE job setting my new baby up. Had to do a bunch of work to get the neck pick up actually working, and I can't find the floyd rose arm.... Now is it possible they forgot? Am I just not finding it?? where could it be lol

Or do they not even ship with the bar??
has it got a case or gigbag? if so take a look in all the pockets. If not, it should be taped to the inside of the box (probably). I mean take a good look so you don't look foolish, but if you're looking everywhere and just can't find it there's a good chance it's not there and they just forgot to include it. Would be worth an email to the retailer to see what they say.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I ended up ordering a new one... Thanks for the replies guys.
I'm not impressed by Dean craftsmanship in the slightest though, I understand now why there is so much hate for Dean guitars. The explosion model is selling at 999 and if I had paid a penny over the deal I got it for I would be FURIOUS. It seems to be made of the lightest wood imaginable, and I'm afraid to tap the guitar against anything.

Light weight is good to an extent, but I expected dean to put a little heft into the things.

For anyone out there, should I sell it and try to find something new? Or see how well I like it after I get the floyd arm and a string swap???
It's up to you to keep it or not. Give it a swing for a day or two and see how you like it. It usually takes sometime to develop a liking to guitars as this. I personally like the Razorback shape knowing they're not known for their quality level.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

The shape would be fine if it were made with a heavier wood lol
But I'll give it a chance, thanks again.

If I do decide sell it, where should I sell it??
The Razorback body is thinner like an SG, the ML body is thicker like a Flying V. The Razorback I have doesn't weigh as much as my Flying V or ML but it's still somewhat hefty. If you're that unhappy with the guitar why don't you simply return it instead of losing cash on a resell?

Also, you should have been able to send Dean an email and they would've sent you a new arm free of charge. Dean has a pretty lenient customer service and will ship you just about any odd part for free.
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Quote by Flux'D
The Razorback body is thinner like an SG, the ML body is thicker like a Flying V. The Razorback I have doesn't weigh as much as my Flying V or ML but it's still somewhat hefty. If you're that unhappy with the guitar why don't you simply return it instead of losing cash on a resell?

Also, you should have been able to send Dean an email and they would've sent you a new arm free of charge. Dean has a pretty lenient customer service and will ship you just about any odd part for free.
Dude, I can PayPal you the shipping cost, just don't throw your prototype Stu Hamm Urge I, yes?

Quote by Flux'D

Pretty sure I'd make more off of a sell since I only paid 504 USD new...
Don't you agree??
give it a chance, dude, i have a slime bumblebee razorback and have gigged with it regularly for the last year and it's still in great condition, has been reliable and never goes out of tune, despite how aggressive you are with it!
as far as weight goes, i like the fact that it isn't a heavier design she's a big old thing and after an hour + on stage, you'd be glad of the lack of weight as well! lol!

Chapman ML2 x 2
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epi Les Paul Custom (EMG 81/85)
ESP Ltd EC-256 (SH4jb/SH2n)
Jackson DKMG (EMG 81/60)
Epi SG Iommi
Squier Classic Vibes 50's Tele
Ovation MT-37
Peavey 6505+ 112