Does anyone use MiO?

I used to think they were just another money pit of water flavor things, but I bought one on a whim last week (strawberry watermelon) and I think it tastes great. It definitely has me drinking more water, and it's nice I can control how must flavor I can add. The claim that it has 24 servings seems a little bullshitty to me as it's near impossible to be precise with how much you add, but it tastes good. Sucks in a glass though unless you feel like stirring it, water bottles are the way to go.
Looks interesting, never seen it before in my life, do they even have it in England?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

What I've tried has been alright. It mixed fine in the glasses I used though, on it's own
My God, it's full of stars!
Water, tea and cocoa are already all I drink, ordered by most common, so I don't really feel the need to add a different flavour to it.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by Trowzaa
Looks interesting, never seen it before in my life, do they even have it in England?

No sir.

I'm really curious to know how it would taste without being diluted by water. I'd rather not vomit though
Looks like a stupid fad, to me, but eh, I'm only the most intelligent man on the planet.
Quote by RPGoof
No sir.

I'm really curious to know how it would taste without being diluted by water. I'd rather not vomit though

Give it time, someone will make one... Hopefully
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by RPGoof

Me and my friend tried that during lunch at school. It tastes really,really bad. Like a really sharp syrup-y taste. Of course, we thought it wouldn't taste as bad as it did, so we ended up with a lot of gross syrup in our mouths. Not the best idea we ever had.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!