Page 1 of 2
So a little backstory...

I. Have been driving with a suspended license for awhile now and I know its not safe but I've gotten this far being fine...

So tonight we were chillin at a local rec center lookin up at the stars and a cop pulls up tooura car. I go up to him and he ask for the license of the car owner and I say its my girlfriends car when really its mine. If I woulda said mine he woulda asked for my name and ran it and woulda saw its suspended with a warrant out for my arrest.

And the worse that coulda happened with my gf is getting a ticket with driving without a license which can easily be dropped if u go to the courthouse and show them your license. But even without that I told her before we waled over to the cop that id pay for the ticket if she got one.

So her worse case scenario is a ticket that gets dropped or id pay for....my worse case scenario is going to jail...which is very realistic if I woulda got caught.

Obviously I'm not happy about doing it but we both got of the situation scot free with no tickets or nothing. She acted real pissed and got mad cause she coulda got a ticket and her dad woulda found out. I said that's a small price to pay if it will save ur boyfriend from going to jail...

I apologized for putting her in the situation but with cops (especially ones in the south) you have to think quick or else they'll get suspicious and start asking even more questions which woulda lead to me getting fuucked...
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
Last edited by i love alanis at Jun 17, 2011,
You're wrong. Your girlfriend is right, why should she take the blame for stuff you've done?
Quote by Daviec
You're wrong. Your girlfriend is right, why should she take the blame for stuff you've done?

To save the person u love from going to jail....

If the situation was reversed I know for damn sure Id rather get a small 100$ ticket that I wouldn't even have to pay then my girlfriend go to jail.
Quote by JackalUK
If you're not legal to drive, don't bloody do it.

This.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Your location describes you very well....
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I don't know, give me your girlfriend's number and I'll find out.

And you're wrong, your girlfriend deserves better.

And you wouldn't have gone to jail.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by JackalUK
Spare her the grief by not breaking the law then.

You act like I murdured someone...

I didn't have the 500$ to ppay the tickets so I really didn't have the choice...
Quote by Todd Hart
I don't know, give me your girlfriend's number and I'll find out.

And you're wrong, your girlfriend deserves better.

And you wouldn't have gone to jail.

Yes I would have.
Quote by i love alanis
I. Have been driving with a suspended license for awhile now and I know its not safe but I've gotten this far being fine...

I pretty much read this and knew you were in the wrong.
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Quote by i love alanis
You act like I murdured someone...

I didn't have the 500$ to ppay the tickets so I really didn't have the choice...

What kind of tickets?
I just need to read the title to know - you're girlfriend is always right, always. About everything. At least that's how you're supposed to act.

Quote by JackalUK
If your not legal to drive, don't bloody do it.

This. If your license is suspended, don't drive.

Why didn't you just let your girlfriend drive if she is allowed to and you're not?
Yeah. I'm gonna go ahead and agree with everyone. You're a douche for driving with a suspended drivers license.
Quote by i love alanis
Yes I would have.

For what, driving without a suspended licence? You would have been given a fine, comserve at most and likely have your car towed and crushed.

You're banned from driving, don't drive. If you are going to then accept the consequences, don't force them upon your girlfriend who's done nothing wrong.
Quote by bequickorbedead
This. If your license is suspended, don't drive.

Why didn't you just let your girlfriend drive if she is allowed to and you're not?

It doesn't matter. There's no reason TS should be driving his GF around without a valid license, except for a dire emergency, and dragging her into it was a double-dick move.

I'm guessing TS' girlfriend probably didn't even know his license was suspended, or else why would she have gotten in a car with him in the first place?
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jun 17, 2011,
Quote by JackalUK
What kind of tickets?

Kinda a long story. But ill try and summarize it..

1 speeding ticket and another for not having my license on me even though it was valid at the time. I coulda got that one dropped but there were some extinuating circumstances.

and 1 other. One cause me and my friend got in a fist fight right before a 3 hour drive so I was trying to get the the destination asap to avoid him so I was going a tad fast...

But I know its dumb to do but I've been looking for a jjob for months and just haven't had the steady income to be able to save up 500$, but once I do it'll be my first priority.
Quote by CoreysMonster
It doesn't matter. There's no reason TS should be driving his GF around without a valid license, except for a dire emergency, and dragging her into it was a double-dick move.

I'm guessing TS' girlfriend probably didn't even know his license was suspended, or else why would she have gotten in a car with him in the first place?

And she most definately did and even agreed prior to it that shed say it was her car...
Quote by i love alanis
Kinda a long story. But ill try and summarize it..

1 speeding ticket and another for not having my license on me even though it was valid at the time. I coulda got that one dropped but there were some extinuating circumstances.

and 1 other. One cause me and my friend got in a fist fight right before a 3 hour drive so I was trying to get the the destination asap to avoid him so I was going a tad fast...

But I know its dumb to do but I've been looking for a jjob for months and just haven't had the steady income to be able to save up 500$, but once I do it'll be my first priority.

You don't get a ticket for not having your licence on you. You get a two week notice to take your details to a police station.

And this doesn't make it any better than you forced this crap on your girlfriend.

Edit: Why did the police ask for your details anyway?
Quote by Todd Hart
For what, driving without a suspended licence? You would have been given a fine, comserve at most and likely have your car towed and crushed.

You're banned from driving, don't drive. If you are going to then accept the consequences, don't force them upon your girlfriend who's done nothing wrong.

Completly wrong.

It might be different in different states or w/e but I know for a fact you go to jail until the fines for driving and possesion of a suspended license are paid, in my stte at least
You're totally wrong. Just one dumb decision after another, I guess.
Getting your license suspended, driving with a suspended license, then trying to throw your girlfriend under the bus.
You should consider breaking the cycle of stupidity.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by i love alanis
Completly wrong.

It might be different in different states or w/e but I know for a fact you go to jail until the fines for driving and possesion of a suspended license are paid, in my stte at least

Different country, but if you're in jail how are you meant to pay...
Quote by Todd Hart
You don't get a ticket for not having your licence on you. You get a two week notice to take your details to a police station.

And this doesn't make it any better than you forced this crap on your girlfriend.

Edit: Why did the police ask for your details anyway?

No offense but you live in the uk...you really the driving laws are the exact same over here in the us?
You're not only stupid for driving with a suspended license and apparently you have an outstanding warrant... You're also stupid for expecting someone to take the fall for you...Love or not, accept responsibility for your fuck-ups... There's some procedural screw-ups on the cop's part, count yourself lucky... That lie would have been found out damn quick... Happened to some friends of mine... They check insurance in GA as well... This is assuming you're in GA and not in S. Car.(Yes I checked you profile 2 or 3 times to make sure I had locations right.) So if the cop had any damn idea what he was doing, you'd be at the station right now...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Last edited by Just_a_picker at Jun 17, 2011,
Quote by i love alanis
No offense but you live in the uk...you really the driving laws are the exact same over here in the us?

No, but the fact that it's wrong to pass a driving fine onto your girlfriend stands. If you **** up in life then you have to take the fall, not force it on someone else.

And you didn't answer my edit.
Quote by Todd Hart
Different country, but if you're in jail how are you meant to pay...

You either stay in jail for the alotted time the judge gives you and that will replace the fine or get a bondsman or family and friends to pay etr...
The pathetic part about this whole ordeal is I'm pretty sure cops had NO business asking any questions, nothing was going on. I was sitting in my car at a park windows down, listening to music, just doing my own thing. Had a cop come up and ask me for drivers license, showed him. Then he asked me to leave because "there was no real need to be out here"
Quote by Todd Hart
No, but the fact that it's wrong to pass a driving fine onto your girlfriend stands. If you **** up in life then you have to take the fall, not force it on someone else.

No idea...cops around here look for anything to **** you over.
Quote by i love alanis
You either stay in jail for the alotted time the judge gives you and that will replace the fine or get a bondsman or family and friends to pay etr...

You do realise that the longer you evade arrest the more ****ed you'll be when they do catch you. You can't just go back to them after this time and pay the fine that you started with.

Quote by i love alanis
No idea...cops around here look for anything to **** you over.

Well then you got ****ed. The police have to have a reason to stop you, and if they don't then you're under no pressure to provide them any details.
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2
The pathetic part about this whole ordeal is I'm pretty sure cops had NO business asking any questions, nothing was going on. I was sitting in my car at a park windows down, listening to music, just doing my own thing. Had a cop come up and ask me for drivers license, showed him. Then he asked me to leave because "there was no real need to be out here"

Probably because it makes you look like a drug dealer or something.
Quote by Todd Hart

Yiu guys aren't being realistic....

Its either ur girllfriend gets a ticket that's dropped the next day if she goes to court and shows her license...or I go to jail for god knows how long...

Y'all are asking like I asked her to go to jail for me.
Quote by CoreysMonster

Oh I know that, I'd even said so right above.

I was just interested to know why he was even bothering to break the law when he had someone with him who could be driving legally?

Like I can understand why someone would drive without a license if they want to get somewhere and no one else can take them (even though I don't agree with it and think TS is an idiot for driving at all) but surely it would have made much more sense to just let the one in the car with a valid license drive?

Quote by i love alanis

1 speeding ticket and another for not having my license on me even

and 1 other. One cause....I was going a tad fast.

So 2 speeding tickets then?
Why the fuck were you driving with a suspended license?

Actually, your brilliant common sense that led you to drive without a license is probably the same brilliant common sense that led to your license being suspended in the first place.

She's right, and you're an idiot.
Quote by Todd Hart
You do realise that the longer you evade arrest the more ****ed you'll be when they do catch you. You can't just go back to them after this time and pay the fine that you started with.

Actually yeah u can...

Once u pay the fines your license becomes unsuspended and therefore you aren't breaking any laws. Granted there might be some extra fines for taking so long...

But as long as you don't drive to the courthouse in a car you're fine.
Quote by JackalUK
Probably because it makes you look like a drug dealer or something.

On night patrols, this is pretty much it...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2

It isn't your call to decide wether or not they should pull you over or not. They're the police, if they see any reason to do it. It's their job to decide not yours.
And obviously something was going on, cause he was driving around with a suspended license.

And his girlfriend is right, it's a dick move. He took the risk of driving around with a suspended license, he should take the consequences that can follow. Not let her take it, even though it was pretty stupid of her to get in the car with him anyway.
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
Last edited by Antis0cial at Jun 17, 2011,
Page 1 of 2