Hi all.
I currently use my superchamp xd for gigging and I starting to find that it's not loud enough for our band.
Especially when there's a guest player joining in.

Any good all tube suggestions that's good enough to carry around..not tooo extremely heavy?

I play a strat but I like my amp dirtier and thicker
I might eventually get a LP as well. Thanks!!
budget?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
sure

what type of tones are you after?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I need to play Both rhythm and leads
For lead I enjoy thicker tones ... The sound that comes out of les Pauls is very attractive
For rhytm I need both bright and clean fender tones and solid and bold distortion

I don't actually know.
Although I gig I still feel like a beginner when describing tones
list some of the tunes you play. you might want to look at a Peavey Valveking as it has decent cleans and the distortion is good as long as we're not talking modern metal. i play mainly strats and play hard rock and blues based rock. checked into a few options and found the VK was the best. probably will want a speaker change at some point.
yeah i mean a lot of that difference is in the guitar rather than the amp (not all though).

maybe look into some traynor ycvs? the 40 and 50 might work, and should be around your budget. Maybe kustom coupé too.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?