Just graduated from college and got an amazing gift from my parents, $1500 towards a new amp. I had previously been looking at amps in the $600 range, so now I'm a bit overwhelmed with the number of amps I can actually afford. Basically looking for a versatile tube amp that can cover all types of music. Amp will be for bedroom use and for jamming with friends, maybe for small gigs in the future. Willing to go new or used, and I don't care whether it is a combo or a head and a 2x12.

Right now I'm looking at the Mesa ta-15, Egnater Renegade and Tourmaster, Fender Supersonic, and Randall NB King. Any suggestions for other amps that I should be trying out?
What genre do you play/ listen to the most? I would settle on whats most important to you (cleans/distortion) before you go out and buy an amp that you find out later can't do what you need it to in a band situation. Versatility with higher end amps often means everything is done okay and nothing is done extremely well.
isnt the mesa mark V around 2100 dollar? if so you should try one
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard