http://cgi.ebay.com/Squier-Custom-Electric-Guitar-Ibanez-neck-/260800415878?pt=Guitar&hash=item3cb8ea8886

I'm looking at buying a tele custom, and this one is pretty cheap, but as you can see the neck was replaced with an ibanez neck. is there any reason that these wouldn't match up okay? should I go for it? I like the ibanez shape.
Reaching out to embrace the random,
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come.
That's all kinds of low quality all up in here.

GIO neck, plus a low-grade squier body..

Unless you're looking for a beater or some sort of odd modding platform, don't bother. With 150 +the 30 shipping, you could find something better used locally.
I can smell the shit from here.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
.........I thought I had seen everything.

If the seller says it works great, it either works great or it's a total disaster. I doubt anyone can give you a definitive answer if the two work together.
Knowing WHAT Ibanez neck is on there is something you ought to find out before you decide to go for it though.
Quote by Nugma
.........I thought I had seen everything.

If the seller says it works great, it either works great or it's a total disaster. I doubt anyone can give you a definitive answer if the two work together.
Knowing WHAT Ibanez neck is on there is something you ought to find out before you decide to go for it though.

It really does not matter. It's a GIO.
I actually think it's sort of interesting.

If it plays reasonably well, who cares where the parts came from?

(Assuming you're not a headstock snob...Yes, I'm looking at You, Tom... )
Oh wow, I didn't even check what kind of ibanez neck =X. I just assumed it was an RG. Guess that answers that!

But the Squier Modified Vintage and Vintage Vibe or whatever it's called are actually pretty cool for the price. I've played a bunch of them and they feel pretty comparable to the MIM strats. The only thing I CAN'T STAND for some reason, is the Squier tortoise shell pickguards look horrible, they're printed out or something.

But this is just an extra guitar to bring away to college, so I've been trying to decide between the Tele Custom, the Jaguar/Jazzmaster/Jagmaster, and an Agile les paul. I have around $250 to spend
Reaching out to embrace the random,
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come.