Hi, didn't bought elestric yet, but for about a week I am going to. That would be my first electric. What do you think about ibanez rga32? I would use it with roland cube amp and will play things like metallica, megadeth, slayer, guns n roses, clapton, john 5, slipknot, and stuff. Is it good guitar? Any experience?
Holo sh*t man I have a cube and was thinking about buying this guitar.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
is that the solid brdge one i cant remeber

any way yeah the rga guitars are pretty sweet not sure how it would sound thoruhgt the cube but you shuold try it out
It's an okay guitar, definately for it's price. The pickups are better than others on Ibanez guitar of roughly the same price, the solid bridge allows you to drop tune without any fuss, the neck is to my hands WAY thicker than your standard Wizard II neck (the thinnest ever...EVER) but still thinner than a Strat neck.

So in short, yes, it will be good for your needs.
Its got a gibraltar bridge. Damn fine guitar. Might be a bit too warm for clapton, but it'll do.
Ibbys wizard 2+ 3 necks are sweet.
I do feel that your going to want to swap pickups after a while, but to start out they will be fine.
I play a cube at my lessons, I rather like it. It feels like my vox for the cleans but can get way more grit when nessessary.

But of course..,
Play everything you can possibly afford! The store will let you and you dont want to leave yourself wondering 'what if....'
Thanks for advices. I thought to buy Ibanez grg270b, or Jackson js32 warrior, but on other forums they said to me to avoid those guitars because of bad quality, so my friend sugested me rga32, a he said that it's great guitar.