should be fried asap..pos mother kills her child then parties hard. and lock up her doucheparents...ty
I don't see why anyone outside of the state where the trial is taking place has to care about anything to do with this case. I guess we can thank Nancy Grace for that one...
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
Quote by gquady09
I don't see why anyone outside of the state where the trial is taking place has to care about anything to do with this case. I guess we can thank Nancy Grace for that one...

I hate that bitch and her nostrils.
Here in Kentucky the crazy people kill pregnant women and stick the fetuses inside themselves.
Quote by matt-attack
Here in Kentucky the crazy people kill pregnant women and stick the fetuses inside themselves.

Represent!

Seriously though, this case has been beat to death.
Sail upon the open skies
I'm so tired of this story.

Also, innocent until proven guilty etc. etc. etc.

I'd like to add, would.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
She's pretty hot for a murderer.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by gquady09

Word, yo. I don't care.

I mean, sure killin' yr kid is shitty, but shitty things happen all over the world every day. And I don't care about this thing. And if that makes me a bad person, so be it. Nancy Grace is still a worse person.