i guess you could say im the lead guitarist in my band. well my coguitarist, he's into deathmetal he just hasnt started playing it yet. im more of a shred guy so i cant really help with some heavy easy songs. need deathmetal songs with slightly complex rhythms. we're a deathmetal, deathcore, techno, and symphonic band
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by stefanomire
he's into deathmetal he just hasnt started playing it yet.

Quote by stefanomire
need deathmetal songs with slightly complex rhythms.

These do NOT go together
Quote by smokeysteve22
These do NOT go together

well i mean like galloping and other struming patterns like that
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by smokeysteve22
These do NOT go together

Apparently, you've been listening to the wrong Death Metal. That, or you're just bleeding ignorance...

Try a few songs off of this album: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evisceration_Plague.

Quote by stefanomire
i was thinking of born of Osiris my self with bow down
That would work.

Edit:
Quote by BurningStarlV
This is why I hate metal.

(Invalid img)
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jun 17, 2011,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Apparently, you've been listening to the wrong Death Metal. That, or you're just bleeding ignorance...

Try a few songs off of this album: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evisceration_Plague.

That would work.

Edit:

(Invalid img)

well we're a mix of alot. i just said deathmetal because if i say deathcore or metalcore people are going to start to lose their shit about the cores
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by stefanomire
well we're a mix of alot. i just said deathmetal because if i say deathcore or metalcore people are going to start to lose their shit about the cores

Fine. But that album is some fairly complex galloping. So, if your co-guitarist wants to learn how to play better, he can do so by breaking down & learning a few of those songs.

And you're right about -cores, as I'm tempted to scold you for playing "deathcore" or "metalcore" or anything but old school hardcore.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Fine. But that album is some fairly complex galloping. So, if your co-guitarist wants to learn how to play better, he can do so by breaking down & learning a few of those songs.

And you're right about -cores, as I'm tempted to scold you for playing "deathcore" or "metalcore" or anything but old school hardcore.

we're just metal. mix everything so you cant classify us as anything but metal. something in it for everyone to love........and hate
ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by stefanomire at Jun 17, 2011,
what you really need is a new amp.
יהוה

[][]
/ \

Quote by sinisa

How about actually doing something rather than asking everyone here questions?
I didn't understand that, all I saw was '' Sub genre, sub genre, bad spelling, poor grammar, sub genre, halp.''