This is a major feeler as I love this guitar but I'll give it a shot. I have recently fallen in love with Ernie Ball Music Man JP's. I have traded off both my other PRS's for EBMM's and now this one could be next if a deal comes up. As I have some major gas for another JP. The PRS is basically like new. It's an 09' Cu22 in black cherry with a sweet flame and new birds. Neck is wide/thin. Just a tad bit of fading on the bridge that is really barely even noticable. No dings, dents, rash or scratches. Just the faintest of polishing swirls. The stock pickups have been swapped in favor of WCR Godwoods and the 5 way rotary has been replaced with a Switchcraft 3 way toggle. The 5 way will be included, the stock pickups will not. The WCR's are probably the best pickups I have ever played and cost about $400 alone. Only other mod is the stock black speed knobs have been swapped for clear PRS lampshades. The stock knobs are in the case. Pm me with any offers. Looking mainly for BFR JP's or loaded standard models plus cash. Also rosewood or roasted neck models would work. Either 6 or 7 string is fine. Thanks.
Pictures:

ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev