Been waiting a while to get this back, its a custom body with parts from an older rg550 that I have. I have always wanted a lng, so this is the next best thing. Still need to put it together, have pink evo's and mirror pickguard at home with yellow knobs. After this one is done, I am gonna build a dy, then a sk clone.

A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Ibanez: s470
Jackson: RR Flying V
Charvel: 90's model sunburst
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab
Quote by Sledgeman
Looks really nice! Keep the pictures coming and video/soundclip when it's done is mandatory.

Are you going to build a DY or put one together?

Probably gonna use parts from a rg570 I picked up from ebay for 200 bucks, then a new jem body more than likely.
A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab
ya copied me ya bastard

seriously, though, very nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
ya copied me ya bastard

seriously, though, very nice

lol, man mine has been getting painted for the past 2 months .
A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab
yeah i only got mine recently (not a jem, it's a custom by a luthier which i got for cheap on ebay from him). I was only joking about the copying (mine's more like the green meanie charvel anyway).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
yeah i only got mine recently (not a jem, it's a custom by a luthier which i got for cheap on ebay from him). I was only joking about the copying (mine's more like the green meanie charvel anyway).

Ive been thinking about a slime green charvel. hmmmmm
A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Please tell me you play in a hair metal band because that guitar looks like it would be awesome for that.
Quote by fuzzpedal
Please tell me you play in a hair metal band because that guitar looks like it would be awesome for that.

Lol, not even in a band, but I love the original JEM's.
A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab