Well, the title explains most of it. I'm looking for an amp that has a 12" speaker and can play in an open space with a band in front of about 300 people (school shows). I find myself listening mainly to Alt., Post-Grunge, and Punk, but also like a good deal of blues and classic rock. Jazz is good too. I don't care much for Metal, so if an amp isn't too great with Metal, I won't be unhappy. I'll also be getting an Epiphone Les Paul Studio or Standard, whichever I can get the best price on.

So have at it.
Quote by austin-person
Well, the title explains most of it. I'm looking for an amp that has a 12" speaker and can play in an open space with a band in front of about 300 people (school shows). I find myself listening mainly to Alt., Post-Grunge, and Punk, but also like a good deal of blues and classic rock. Jazz is good too. I don't care much for Metal, so if an amp isn't too great with Metal, I won't be unhappy. I'll also be getting an Epiphone Les Paul Studio or Standard, whichever I can get the best price on.

So have at it.
Post this in the GG&A: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33

Include budget, new or used, closest city ...