So I graduate from college in December, and I've been mulling around a trip for a while as a graduation gift to myself. At first, I was looking to go to Syria and Lebanon, but that was before the present crisis in Syria. So now I'm planning on Croatia and Slovenia, places of my heritage.

Does anyone have experience with these countries? Or how about going to Europe from the US at all? The only place I've ever been outside the United States is Niagara Falls, Canada, so I have no experience with int'l travel.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
European women don't shave...anything.

So, you know, they're hairy down there.

Way to go to talk false shit about things you're clueless about.

Even if it was meant as a joke, it wasn't even remotely funny.

/butthurt european
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Untrue.

Anyway, I know quite a bit about Slovenia and I'm so-so on Croatia, what do you want to know?
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by Eric_Fail
Untrue.

Anyway, I know quite a bit about Slovenia and I'm so-so on Croatia, what do you want to know?

What to see, where to go, that kind of stuff.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
What to see, where to go, that kind of stuff.

Ok well first of all do you have any relatives/friends there? I always find better to do stuff with locals. Anyway if you want the main tourist attractions use tripadvisor or wikitravel, all of the attractions have reviews.

The main places to see, IMO, are Ljubljana, Lake Bled and Kranjska Gora & Podkoren(mountainous region). Be sure to cross the border into Italy as well.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g274862-Slovenia-Vacations.html
http://www.slovenedream.com/hols/places.htm#bled

Sorry I know this answer is not very informative but I'm in a rush. I'll try to update it later
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

That's just the French, nobody likes the French
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
That's just the French, nobody likes the French

Bitch please.
I was in a Croatian once
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
Quote by PrideDemon
I was in a Croatian once

I hope to join that club.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers