As the tittle says, I'm so confused with all the models that are so alike. Which of the guitars is the best? ( 6-string, non signature guitar) Is it the hellraiser C-1? the C-1 standard? Also what happened to the avenger model?
It is all a matter of taste. I've got an old C-1 Exotic that is very nice, and the ebony fretboard is a real plus. Which is best is going to be a personal decision, though.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
I have an 06-07 C-1 Hellraiser w/ EMG's and it's METULLLZZZZ
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
I have a Schecter Blackjack ATX C-1. I love it to death great, great guitar, the ebony fretboard, locking machine heads and SD Blackouts are amazing.
Watch my covers please!

http://www.youtube.com/user/IcarusLivesss

Gear
Schecter Blackjack ATX C-1 w/Seymour Duncan Blackouts
American Fender Stratocaster
Amps
Carlsbro GLX 150 Amp head/Carlsbro 1x12" Cab
Vox VT50
OK seriously, to all the stupids commenting about guitar he's not even asking about, be quiet. To the OP the hellraiser is better, after looking at the specs
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
Last edited by DamagingExcess at Jun 17, 2011,
I tried out a hellraiser not too long ago. Sounded awesome (even though Im not a huge EMG fan) played really well and the cut away is really deep. You can get at all of the frets no problem. I tried it through a blackstar, peavey and engl. Sounded great on all of then.

It also looked badass
Divider (Prog/Ambient Metal)

Guitars:
LTD TE-202
Schecter Sunset Extreme
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Crunch Lab & LiquiFire
Tanglewood Acoustic
Epiphone Acoustic (The Junker)
Quote by Tom 1.0

Usually I would agree with something you post, but that guitar new is 1500. The C-1 Hellraiser is 750. The Jim Root sig is double that guitar. Even if he bought a used one I don't think you would find one for under a grand
Gear:
MXR CAE WAH
He lives in Sweeden.

In Europe the top end Suckters are similar price to that guitar

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
He lives in Sweeden.

In Europe the top end Suckters are similar price to that guitar

Then yeah get the Jim Root sig lol. And Schecters don't suck, just cause you don't like them doesn't mean their bad
Gear:
MXR CAE WAH
Yeah don't bother with Schecter in the EU. I don't know about you but I don't like playing MIA and MIJ prices for a MIK or MIC guitar. Schecters can be good but they're not worth their inflated price tags. There are so many 'metal' brands out there that it's not like you don't have a million other options.
Yeah, if I had know he was in Sweden, I would have suggested something else. Schecters are really only a decent option in the states
Gear:
MXR CAE WAH
Jeff Loomis signature has something perfect about it.
When I played it, it ALWAYS shined through everything while maintaining perfection. I don't know how they designed such a perfect guitar.
It's spelled wiener.
I say a Hellraiser V-1 but apparently I'm in the minority since they're discontinued.
Quote by MortifiedLizard
recently I turned it into an Esquire that impregnates unsuspecting people with my children whenever I play it.

Quote by Duv
The only good thing about my MG30 was I was able to have it in my room for 5 years solely as a place to hide cigarettes and condoms.