Hey, I was just wondering what you all thought of this video from my band's first ever show

Just for the record, it was a high school show. I had no control over my volume level, as the music teacher wanted the tech crew to learn how to work the stuff. This made my volume level quite low and my solo barely audible. Oh well D:

Tell me what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0eVJj5kvTY&feature=mh_lolz&list=LLUUZ4psZtEYc
Last edited by Fapitalist at Jun 17, 2011,
Put a bit more wrist action in your strumming. Just an idea, your arm looks tense compared to your body.
Yeah guy that was pretty good. Pitty about the crowd size.
Flashbacks to being at High school haha
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
Better than my first show. I stood COMPLETELY still the whole time. Not bad dude, good luck in the future
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by Artema
Yeah guy that was pretty good. Pitty about the crowd size.
Flashbacks to being at High school haha

hahah we sold 111 tickets if I remember correctly
There was just that tiny crowd up front, who immediately were asked to leave where they were standing because there were a lot of wires in the pit. It was a decent sized crowd. Im dying to do it again
Quote by Fapitalist
hahah we sold 111 tickets if I remember correctly
There was just that tiny crowd up front, who immediately were asked to leave where they were standing because there were a lot of wires in the pit. It was a decent sized crowd. Im dying to do it again

you actually got money from it?!

ours was just for the school dance, kept teasing the Maoris with some rap stylings for a few seconds then went into the proper stuff haha

it feels the business doing that at school
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
Last edited by Artema at Jun 17, 2011,
thumbs up from me
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by Artema
you actually got money from it?!

ours was just for the school dance, kept teasing the Maoris with some rap stylings for a few seconds then went into the proper stuff haha

it feels the business doing that at school

Hahahah no not us. We were selling the tickets, but all the money went to the school

Thanks to everyone for the great comments though! Super appreciated it

Im dying to do it again, but cant find anywhere to play