Hi,
I have been playing for about 4 years and I want to get into pedals and upgrade my gear. I just got a PRS SE Custom Semi Hollow, because my other guitar broke. I am planning on getting a Jet City JCA20H and the matching JCA12S cab. The pedals that I am interested in getting are: The Korg Pitchblack Tuner, a basic Crybaby Wah, an MXR Dyna Comp Compression, and Ibanez TS9DX Overdrive, a BOSS PS-6 Harmonist Pedal, and and MXR Carbon Copy Delay Pedal. Please give me some advice and substitutions or any comments. This is to be my Beginner pedal rig which will grow over time. I am new to UG so i am sorry for any violations I have well, violated. Thanks in advance for the advice and here is a picture i made in Paint.
dude your guitar's tiny

srsly, though:

i'd avoid the crybaby, it's not great.

i seem to recall reading that the ts9x's extra modes weren't that great but i could be wrong
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Looks pretty solid. I can't really say anything about the Boss Harmonist pedal, but everything else looks pretty good as far as a your first set of pedals go.
Amp - Jet City is a good choice especially for beginner/budget tube. You may want to look into the new 22H that is supposed to come out sometime this summer. It's going to cost a bit more but it's going to be a 20 watt 2 channel amp with an effects loop. Something to consider if you think you'll want 2 channels instead of 1. If you are playing anything with a decent amount distortion you'll probably want to have your delay pedal in the loop.

Tuner - The pitchblack is good, you may want to check out the TC Electronic Polytune. Just another option to consider.

Wah/Compressor - I don't have any experience with compressors so I can't comment on that, and a Crybaby will probably be fine. I have a Morley Steve Vai Bad Horsie 2 which I got used for $75 which is pretty good (I mostly wanted automatic on/off switch instead of a regular footswitch).

Tubescreamer - How are you going to be using it? I personally didn't like the regular TS9 as a boost, but otherwise I thought it was fine for adding some dirt.

I don't have any experience with harmonizing pedals.

Delay - Look into the Malekko Ekko, same price as the CC but better. I did buy a CC once and liked it, but it was pretty dark sounding I thought. I liked that for some things, but I couldn't really justify $150 for it.
Delay - Look into the Malekko Ekko, same price as the CC but better. I did buy a CC once and liked it, but it was pretty dark sounding I thought. I liked that for some things, but I couldn't really justify $150 for it.

Thanks that sounds better from what i can tell from youtube videos.
Tubescreamer - How are you going to be using it? I personally didn't like the regular TS9 as a boost, but otherwise I thought it was fine for adding some dirt.

Ill probably be using as an overdrive pedal and just light distortion or classic rock- ish tone. I think i might go with some clones like the greenscreamer, which sounds pretty close. Thanks for the advice.