Okay.. Here it goes.. so me and this girl were really good friends about a year ago.. and then we dated. We dated for about three months and then broke up. She said we would still be friends, and we were for a couple weeks. Then I started to feel like I was annoying her, so I stopped talking to her. Now it's been almost 10 months since I've talked to her and I really miss her friendship. Somebody told me that she hates me now, but I have no idea what I did to make her so pissed off. I tried texting her earlier, but she just ignored me. I want to start talking to her again, but I have no idea how approach her without making myself look like an idiot.. Help??
Bitches be crazy man, move on.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
relationship thread?
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
Quote by metalcoredude39
I don't want a relationship dude, I just want to be friends again.

That is still a relationship
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
Quote by metalcoredude39
We dated for about three months

but I have no idea what I did to make her so pissed off.

maybe you were just that bad?

or maybe because you just stopped talking to her when she still want to be friends. if a friend of mine out of nowhere decided not to talk to me for 10 months i'd be pissed.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
maybe you were just that bad?

or maybe because you just stopped talking to her when she still want to be friends. if a friend of mine out of nowhere decided not to talk to me for 10 months i'd be pissed.

Well, the person who told me she hated me told me that long before the 10 months passed.. but yeah good point
Quote by metalcoredude39
Then I started to feel like I was annoying her, so I stopped talking to her. Now it's been almost 10 months since I've talked to her and I really miss her friendship

Maybe that's just it? Maybe you were annoying her and left her alone for a while, but you never got back. Just an idea......ps. bitches be crazy...
You just have to touch her hole, she will understand everything
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
Move on
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by StewieSwan
Move on

This.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
You posted this shit in the RT and I just responded to you. Get your ass back in the RT and stop spamming the front page man.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
This dude needs closure. call her repeatedly, show her you care. If she rejects everything, then she's not worth your time
Hey man, don't forget, she didn't talk to you for 10 months either. I'm guessing it probably just felt a bit awkward for her to talk to you after dating. Do you have any friends in common? This would be a good way to get back in touch.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
The first step is to make sure you stay on her mind. You can accomplish this by calling her repeatedly at all hours of the day, and writing your name on her driveway in spray paint. Then every time she leaves, she'll think of you. Eventually she'll think about the barely more than ten weeks that you two dated and come running back to you.

Then, once you have her back, whine incessantly but make sure that she knows that she doesn't deserve better.

Flawless plan.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by Skullshredda
Move on dude, you won't even remember her in a month.

< If being sarcastic.
<If being serious
Quote by Skullshredda
Move on dude, you won't even remember her in a month.

This. It's hardly unlikely that she've done that already.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by conor-figgy
< If being sarcastic.
<If being serious

< If being serious.
<If being sarcastic
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.

Also, relationship thread.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown