Poll: How do you eat your pizza?
Poll Options
View poll results: How do you eat your pizza?
Knife and fork
35 7%
Fingers
426 87%
Other, please specify
27 6%
Voters: 488.
Page 1 of 6
So, do you eat your pizza with utensils (knife and fork) or with your fingers?

I was inspired by another pizza-related thread made by herby190.

I eat pizza with utensils, but my brother and most of my friends use their hands.
Quote by Kill A Kitten
You know that old saying: "Men who play bass in the band have the largest genitalia." Well, it's the same for women.
Last edited by Low Man's Lyric at Jun 18, 2011,
One slice on top of another with meat in between. Pizza sandwich.
Hands, anyone who does different is a commie faggot.

>_> jk

also, ranch dressing. shit is goooooooood
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I fold it in half and eat it because I'm weird.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I have a thing where if I can use a knife and fork to eat something, I will.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Banjocal

this, if the slice is huge. and it should be. and you are a freak TS.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
i eat snickers bars with a fork and knife. (if anyone gets that reference then kudos to u)
Quote by theogonia777
this, if the slice is huge. and it should be. and you are a freak TS.

I'm not a freak Okay, maybe I am.
Quote by Kill A Kitten
You know that old saying: "Men who play bass in the band have the largest genitalia." Well, it's the same for women.
With my mouth.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
With my mouth.

I was actually considering putting this as a poll option when making this thread.
Quote by Kill A Kitten
Quote by Banjocal

That's the New Yorker style.
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake.

I stick my hand right in the middle of the pizza and grab, then I place contents in my mouth.
/repeat
Say goodnight to the world...
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. "

TURBO BASS get.
Last.fm My Original Musics
Only chicks eat pizza with utensils.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
F*ck Jason Alexander.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
If it's super hot and still melting all over the place: knife and fork

If it's cooled down and able to be handled without dumping grease and cheese all over: by hand.

I'm fat, so I usually can't wait and eat my pizza as soon as it comes out of the oven; therefore, I most often go the utensil route.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I'm fat, so I usually can't wait and eat my pizza as soon as it comes out of the oven; therefore, I most often go the utensil route.

You're not fat, I'm slim and I do this too! I don't have time for the pizza to cool down, I'll eat it right away no matter how hot it is.
Quote by Kill A Kitten
With my hands, New York style, plus garlic and usually ketchup. Don't judge.
I take one piece, turn it upside down, and put it on another piece. So it's 2 pieces but all of the meat/cheese/etc is on the inside and crusts on the outside.
Fingers. The only reason to use utensils is if you're eating a Chicago-style pizza, because this is AMERICA GODDAMMIT AND THAT'S HOW WE DO THINGS. TS: you're European, you're excused.

New York-style forever!!!
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.
i fold my pizza in half and eat it like a giant taco. granted im mexican and a fatass so there's that.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Like a Boss
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by institutions
I take one piece, turn it upside down, and put it on another piece. So it's 2 pieces but all of the meat/cheese/etc is on the inside and crusts on the outside.

This actually sounds good, may try it the next time I eat pizza.
Quote by Kill A Kitten
I usually eat it with my hands, but if it's really hot/the cheese is really stringy, I'll use a fork. I have no patience to let it cool down.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
If I'm eating off of a paper plate, I'll slide the pizza tip to the edge and bite it off with my mouth.
If there are forks and knives near, I'll use those.
I'll just use my hands otherwise.
Yes, I finger my pizza when I eat it. (lol, when i typed pizza, I accidentally typed guitar)
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Hands, of course. But utensils when I reheat it and eat the next day, because after pizza goes in the microwave it:

1 - Burns the shit out of your hands
2 - The crust loses its crispyness so you pick up a slice and it just droops down.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
If it's a frozen pizza that you can buy from the supermarket, I go all caveman and rip it to shreds with my hands. Then I start nibbling on the pieces like popcorn.
With my fingers, like any normal person.

Eating pizza with a fork and knife is like eating spaghetti with a spoon.
I put the pizza in my mouth, chew, then swallow.
It then goes through my digestive system and comes out as waste.
This is the best way to eat a pizza.