I'll admit, I've never heard this song, but I heard some great talent underneath the video's crappy quality. I really like it! It's a little pitchy in some parts, but you can sing a damn sight better than me (screaming's really my thing). Keep it up man! I would love to hear some originals!

(btw, thanks for the crit on my "Lounge Act" Nirvana cover. That wasn't meant to be a terribly professional recording, just for fun y'know!
Quote by BrandonBeaux
I'll admit, I've never heard this song, but I heard some great talent underneath the video's crappy quality. I really like it! It's a little pitchy in some parts, but you can sing a damn sight better than me (screaming's really my thing). Keep it up man! I would love to hear some originals!

(btw, thanks for the crit on my "Lounge Act" Nirvana cover. That wasn't meant to be a terribly professional recording, just for fun y'know!

Lol thanks alot. Ive been working on an original today, it just seems like the vocal melodies im coming up with aren't really that satisfying to me :\

and yeah, i kind of figured lol. I understand :]