So ive recently been getting more serious with my playing and decided its finally time to upgrade from my little 10 watt Kustom. Ive been playing on and off for 12 years (emphasis on the off part) and ive had this amp since day 1. When it comes to guitars themselves im pretty knowledgeable, im ok with pedals, but amps are just a total mystery to me lol, i dont know much about em. Heres the little guide questions from the thread:

Budget - $700 and under
Genres - i play pretty much everything. Looking for something somewhat versatile. Some of my favorite players are Satch, Slash, SRV, and Hendrix (did i mention versatile? lol). I guess the type of sound im going for is something similar to Slashs tone on Appetite. Somewhat decent cleans would be a plus. Also i would like to have a tube driven amp.
New or Used - Either, ive been looking craigslist over for the last couple weeks and havent really found anything.
Home or Gig - Pretty much exclusively home, maybe jamming with other guitar players or bass players.
Closest City - York, PA but i can travel a bit to get something if necessary
Current Gear - Ibanez RG220 with stock pickups and a Digitech RP200. Though in the near future ill be getting something with EMG actives (81 bridge/85 or 60 neck) and possibly something with passive Duncans. Also ill probably be trading in the Rp200 with different pedals on a pedalboard.

Much thanks in advance
Look into the Jet City JCA20h and a 2x12 cab, even a 1x12 cab will be fine for home use.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Thanks for the suggestion, i check out some vids and it sounds pretty good and the price is right, but i forgot to mention id like something with separate clean and gain channels with a footswitch so i can switch back and forth without having to stop and adjust all the knobs. Thanks again tho.

Edit: But hell its a nice sounding amp and at only $350 for a half stack i might pick it up anyway along with something else
Last edited by Thrillz at Jun 17, 2011,
All you need is a pedal, or there is a 2 chanel version that is soposedly out this month.
The JCA22h
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Ahhhh yeah i see the JCA22, and it has 2 channels and an effects loop. But the release date is still not available from what ive seen. Still tho, i think i might pick up the JCA20h stack for something to play with lol. Thanks for your help buddy. Still very open to suggestions for either a better fitting amp or a second amp to go along with the JCA