Page 1 of 3
The Fall of Troy. I haven't been to that many concerts, and I haven't been to that many hardcore/metal concerts, but TFOT was madness.

That or NIN's LITS tour.
MATTERHORN
Only been to a few, but Amon Amarth both times in London were freakin' insane.
He who knows all, knows nothing in the eye of a imbecile.
NIN, Incubus, Rage Against the Machine, Gogol Bordello, Weezer, or the John Butler Trio
Quote by MangoStarr
i think i love you
Metallica in Ottawa

Quote by Pud
Godspeed You! Black Emperor.

how did htey do the narrations live? just speak it? or skip those sections?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Take That

they were brilliant, just great.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Haven't been to many, but while I can say seeing Joan Jett and the Blackhearts was pretty fun, seeing Coheed and Cambria was much better. They were flawless.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Brant Bjork and the Bros, July 2005. In the basement of this club, must have been about a hundred degrees, the band were stoned out of their skulls but it was the most mindblowing couple of hours of music I've ever heard. Brant played like he was possessed by the ghost of Jimi Hendrix.
Quote by Eric_Fail
Take That

they were brilliant, just great.

I've just LOL'd all over myself.
Years ago I went to a Roger Waters concert in Atlanta, Georgia. It was amazing. When it was over, the encore was over, and still no one left so Roger Waters came back out and played a few more tunes then asked everyone if they would please go home.
The second time that I went to see BTBAM was incredible. They have such control over the crowd and are just so tight as a group. Crowd was insane, sound was great, can't wait to see them again.
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
I'm not really a big fan of them, but Disturbed put on a killer live show.

Other than that Sonata Arctica because I know all the words to most of there songs.

Edit(thanks guy above): The Dillinger Escape Plan....insane
Seeing GWAR, or Primus were my favorites. Or Powerglove on heavy psychedelics
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
BTBAM/Cynic/Devin Townsend/Scale the Summit

Best. Show. Ever.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Slaughtered
Seeing GWAR, or Primus were my favorites. Or Powerglove on heavy psychedelics

i just saw Primus a few weeks ago and was kind of dissapointed, it didnt suck as much as i hoped :'(
The times I've seen the Flaming Lips are pretty memorable, but my favorite ever?

The time I went to see Phantogram play in a coffee shop before they got big. Only 5 other people were there, and 2 of them were friends that I brought. They played amazingly, everything was so tight, so perfectly coordinated. Their music really translates well live.

Then I got to hang out with them, get some shit signed, and have a cig after the show with them. Two of the nicest people I've ever met (behind Wayne Coyne and Steven Drozd).
Pierce the Veil
Alesana
The Devil Wears Prada
Chiodos

Back in the day when I loved these bands, this was the shit. Each band killed it, it was a great night.

Not my favorite bands anymore, but I still like them, as much hate as they get.
Quote by katalyzt13
Years ago I went to a Roger Waters concert in Atlanta, Georgia. It was amazing. When it was over, the encore was over, and still no one left so Roger Waters came back out and played a few more tunes then asked everyone if they would please go home.

When and where (what arena) was this? Because I was going to answer:

A tie between Roger Waters in Atlanta a few years back and Eric Clapton in 2007ish.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Jun 17, 2011,
BTBAM and Ozzy are tied. Nothing beats the feel of a classic metal concert, especially with Ozzy's energy and free tickets, but BTBAM's a favorite of mine and they played the perfect combination of new material, colors, and old favorites and the crowd was just a ****ing tsunami.
Metallica or Dillinger Escape Plan.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I've seen waaay to much but I think Metallica (because they played the Master of Puppets album in its whole), Dream Theater, Volbeat, Foo Fighters, Tool and Coldplay.
"Of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these: it might have been."

Quote by guitarplayer$
I was in a band in grade 7 with a could of dudes named "dabo" and tyler. My name's steve so we actually went on stage as S.T.D.
Never been to a concert. Except for a gig from my friend's band, which was good.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
BTBAM was amazing, I ditched prom and didnt get laid and have no regrets.

But I have a feeling this upcoming Streetlight + RBF tour is gonna ****ing rule.
Them Crooked Vultures one year ago. They had so much fun on stage and played tight as hell.

Qotsa a month ago was amazing as well. They played the S/T album in full and it was amazing.
I'm one of a kind

I'm designer!

never again will I repeat myself
enough is never enough
never again will I repeat myself

Rage against the machine was the best closely followed by Foo Fighters at Hyde Park.

Also Nine Inch Nails blew me away at Reading festival even though I'd never listened any of their songs before.
Last edited by Greenie_777 at Jun 18, 2011,
Muse at Wembley last year was awesome.
Spiraling Up Through the Crack in the Sky...

...Leaving Material World Behind...

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
Led Zeppelin, Machine Head, In Flames, Skindred, Dizzee Rascal and Chemical Brothers are all equal top for me.

EDIT: Shit and Tool and Karnivool
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Last edited by jambi_mantra at Jun 18, 2011,
Just local bands, "Orion", "ZadiQ" and "The Red Antics", they're all on Facebook so you can look them up if you want to.

But I'll go see Iron Maiden in July so I guess that will be the best concert I've been to
Quote by Kill A Kitten
You know that old saying: "Men who play bass in the band have the largest genitalia." Well, it's the same for women.
Does it offend you yeah
They played in heaven, a gay bar in London
I went with a German student who lived in my loft for 3 weeks
I'm straight
It was awesome
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
Not their biggest fan, but AC/DC at download last year was pretty awesome.
Yamaha Pacifica 112j
Marshall JCM 100DSL
Custom 2x12 G12H Extension Cab

Nevermind.........
Page 1 of 3