to be honest I've never played any of these guitars. I recently had a ESP LTD JH600 and I really liked the sound it had and it played very nice also. I don't have the JH600 and I'm looking for something nicer than a ESP LTD. And I'm interested in ESP NV & SV Urban Camo Standard Series also looking at the Jackson SL2H Soloist. I have a USA RR Jackson. So if anyone has any experience with any of these guitars please tell me what you think of it. And even if you haven't played any which one would you get. I want something that is going to be easy to shred on. I'm hoping the Soloist has a thinner neck than my 83' RR Jackson because it really has a pretty thick neck on it. looking for a thinner neck and it has to have an ebony fret board.. any replies are gratefully appreciated. thanks
Attachments:
NV_SW resized.jpg
V-II_BLK resized.jpg
I'd go with the NV because I'm a sucker for Kahlers and I like the inlays(they shoulda done them past the 12th fret though, looks sorta odd with dots after the 12th...). The NV's pretty much just the JH in V form and an EMG 81 in the neck(the JH has an 85, I think? Iunno, I think the 85's rubbish though TBH), to my knowledge it was actually to be a Kerry King signature but before they started production Kerry went back to BC Rich. Iunno why but I never really liked offset Vs(well, I liked the look, never liked the feel that much...then I found out Matt Tuck and Alexi Laiho use them, decided I no longer liked the look...xD), though the SV's just the NV with a different shape and a Floyd instead of a Kahler, I think. I have no experience with the Jackson though. Can you try them?
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Quote by Enix165
I'd go with the NV because I'm a sucker for Kahlers and I like the inlays(they shoulda done them past the 12th fret though, looks sorta odd with dots after the 12th...). The NV's pretty much just the JH in V form and an EMG 81 in the neck(the JH has an 85, I think? Iunno, I think the 85's rubbish though TBH), to my knowledge it was actually to be a Kerry King signature but before they started production Kerry went back to BC Rich. Iunno why but I never really liked offset Vs(well, I liked the look, never liked the feel that much...then I found out Matt Tuck and Alexi Laiho use them, decided I no longer liked the look...xD), though the SV's just the NV with a different shape and a Floyd instead of a Kahler, I think. I have no experience with the Jackson though. Can you try them?

ok this is awesome I am a Kahler guy also since the very 1st ones came out. So I am really looking for a Kahler and that's what I really liked about the NV it's possible to find a Soloist with Kahler but probably an older one. I really liked the JH600 and was really thinking about getting another one since I had to send the one I had back about 2 weeks ago. Loved the sound but not happy with the fret work some frets were coming out and messed up the fret board wood a little also. So Kahlers are great for setting everything up the way you like. I have a new Kahler 2315 on my RR Jackson. It had an older pro series 2300 on it. So can you tell me what you paid for your NV? and how does it sound? and is it easy to play. how does it feel ? I really like the NV the most because of the Kahler. I didn't really like the Kahler Hybrid on the JH600 it was just different from what I'm used to having the pro version all these yrs. I would really like to hear more about the NV
I'm wondering for the price if I'm better off just putting a Kahler 2315 on the JH600 and save some money. I just wonder how much better the ESP NV play's compared to the JH600? If it's worth the extra $$$look's like the ESP NV's are going for about $2,600 hmmm that's what I need to find out. I saw ESP Urban Camo SV for around $1,400 but I want a Kahler