http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/msg/2439459734.html

not sure to pay attention to the guitar or the girl... can I just have both for the price of one?
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
What are they trying to distract us from? Might it be the laminated body and neck? I call shenanigans.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
That looks like a fake, because of that crappy inlay work on the headstock...then again...it IS Gibson..
Every thread i post in dies...
mate she ain't that nice??

check out Emmanuelle Chriqui... now that is a work of art
Originally Posted by jazar94
Oh God, anal masturbation with a banana.
Wait...
**** YEAH! ANAL MASTURBATION WITH A BANANA!

Quote by Silent Murder
This man knows his cleaning essentials.

It'll smell nice afterwards too
Quote by Gaz351
That looks like a fake, because of that crappy inlay work on the headstock...then again...it IS Gibson..

It is from 1973. What do you expect? That was about the nadir of Gibson's QC.

Then again, the girl looks like she might be worth $4,500.00.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by FatalGear41

Ibanez S2170FB Prestige + Crunch Lab
Ibanez RG1570MRR Prestige + Crunch Lab
Taylor 214CE
Peavey 6505MH + Orange PPC112 + TS9 + ISP Decimator + MXR 10-Band EQ

Watch and subscribe to my guitar ventures!
Search Nick Catelli on YouTube
That's a fake, clear as day. Even at their worst production period Gibson weren't making guitars as obviosuly sloppy as that. That serial number doesn't match up either. if the squiggle under the number is imprinted into the wood then that means it was made in 1971 so they got the year wrong. If it's just inked on it means it's from 1963, Les Pauls weren't made then.

Plus there's so much wrong with the hardware. It's far too clean for a start. The toggle switch chip is stuck on wonky which nobody at Gibson was ever dumb enough to do that badly.

The LP Deluxes of the early 70s had mini humbuckers too, with P-90 routes. You can't mask that with a humbucker. That guitar body has never been routed for a P-90.

That gold is a slightly pale shade too. It's not far off but it is a tiny bit off what a Gibson gold top is. Any guitar from the 70s should have gotten its yellow discolouration a long time ago as well and there's obviously none of that. There's not even any checking on the headstock.

That's a fake, not even a very well done one and no broad in an inch of make up and a push up bra is going to sell it.
Quote by grohl1987
The LP Deluxes of the early 70s had mini humbuckers too, with P-90 routes. You can't mask that with a humbucker.

Sure you can. Tom Scholz of Boston has been doing it with his Les Pauls for over thirty years:

"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by FatalGear41

This.
That 4,500$ would be well spent... a lot more fun than that guitar probably.
It's spelled wiener.
that girl is pose with many american stratocaster ( if you searhc on ebay . )

shes damn fine with great boobs ..
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
I think we're all in agreement. If the chick comes with the guitar, make the purchase.
Jackson DK-2 [2004 MIJ] (EMG 81/SA)
Jackson RR-3 [2007 MIJ] (EMG 81/60)
Ibanez RG370DX [2009] (EMG 81/60)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom [2004] (EMG 81/85)
Ltd/Esp M-17 7-String [2013] (EMG 81-7 set)
Bugera 333XL 120watt Tube Head, Crate BV412 Cab
My god those tittays...id pay $4500 for that guitar if i got her a week, even if its a fake. Now if her chest was fake, wed have a problem
Quote by jesus=dinosaur
ignore guy that i get the same post and i live in florida

That explains it. I didnt think there were good looking girls in Jersey.
listing was removed when i try to check it.... screw this im just going to search the words "extremely hot chick with a guitar" and just move this conversation to my mind
he posts a bunch on ebay as well.

general rule of thumb, if there is a hot girl in the pic, the guitar isn't worth the money.

she's there for a reason, this thread is an example of the attention the bimbo brings.
Well if she looks happy then it MUST be money well spent! Right?!
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]