Slow and mellow...Used a backing track for this..Just a bit of fun!!!

New updated version here:

http://soundcloud.com/user6956398/slow-dancing
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50
Daddy O
DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000
Last edited by JWBlack at Jun 18, 2011,
Wow, those are nice tones. Very atmospheric. You played around really well with this song.
The only thing that kinda messed with me is that during those leads, like around 0:18, you make the jump from the C# to the E too harshly. In the original i think he picks the C#, then picks an Eb to bend up to the E. I'm not saying necessarily do just that, but try messing around with different ways to play those two notes (maybe just slide up?)

Also, if you get a chance, take a look at this?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1452377
hey thanks for pointing that out.. I went and listened to the original again and something isnt quite right... I will redo those melody lines... thanks...
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50
Daddy O
DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000
Fixed Version Is Up!!!
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50
Daddy O
DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000
Thanks for commenting on my cover!

Your tone is certainly very unique. A little bassy for my tastes, but I like it nevertheless. The delay occasionally makes things a little too (WOAH, that bit at about 1:05 is very cool) congested, but that's just a equipment issues, not one of playing. Not a bad cover at all.
Quote by Gu1tar K1d
Thanks for commenting on my cover!

Your tone is certainly very unique. A little bassy for my tastes, but I like it nevertheless. The delay occasionally makes things a little too (WOAH, that bit at about 1:05 is very cool) congested, but that's just a equipment issues, not one of playing. Not a bad cover at all.

thanks alot mate
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50
Daddy O
DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000