Excuse and lock if there's a thread on this.

Pit, you're at a friend's. Not a close friend, it's a special occasion and you're a guest. This is fancy stuff. You eat dinner and suddenly NEED to crap. There's no waiting for this; it's a now kind of thing.

You excuse yourself to use the bathroom, but it's basically liquid. Now you're all comfortable and feel better, but alas, there is no toilet paper. No paper of any kind, in fact, nothing you can flush down the toilet. But there is an assortment of towels in all shapes and sizes.

What do you do.
Suicide
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
This ones easy...

Use the towels then upper deck 'em. Finish dinner,eat dessert,kiss the cook then beat feet.
wash your ass in the sink.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Last edited by andras67 at Jun 17, 2011,
Honestly, this is why I carry a cheap handkerchief in my pocket. Y'never know when you're gonna need a disposable cotton cloth. Everyone should do this.
Quote by Sam Hain
This ones easy...

Use the towels then upper deck 'em. Finish dinner,eat dessert,kiss the cook then beat feet.

This man knows the protocol.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Use your socks or your underpants. Or, you can jump in the shower and try to direct some water up the crevice.
Quote by andras67
wash your ass in the sink.

this
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by KTFM
Just shit on the carpet instead.

WTH!! why would there be carpet in a F****** bathroom?? that's nasty as hell!!!
ok this is easy just sit there and....and, and....ok **** it bro ur screwed..
MAYBE I DO WISH THEY WOULD MAKE A 8 STRING DAISY ROCK GUITAR!!! OK SO!!

Quote by xSacrilegex
I hate old metal, I hate British metal.

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
motherfucker i'd fuck that nigga's bitch ass up
use my hand, wash my hand.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Holler for some TP

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.