we'd just get Sarah Palin to nag the disaster away. no big deal.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
We would turn on each other. Fallout style. Got my bottle caps ready.
Society would collapse.

A new species of homo(lolol) would emerge and become the dominant species, leading to the extinction of homosapiens. Don't ask me how the new species emerges because I haven't quite figured it out yet.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
I would die since I'm in north America.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by beyondthegrave
not tryin to be an asshole but i feel we need disasters for population control. i dont agree with power hungry ****tards killin people off but the world is highly over populated.

We can fit the entire world into the state of texas if we really wanted to with enough room to spare for a lower-middle sized class.

The world's a pretty big place.

To answer this thread:
Humanity CANT deal with a mega-disaster. We just get reset with everything else.
It's spelled wiener.
Humanity as a whole would probably react with a lot of panic...

Personally, I'd try as hard as I could to avoid the disaster, find safety and survive, but then again, I probably can't outrun the effects of a super volcano...
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I would die since I'm in north America.

I honestly don't think it will kill everybody in North America, at least not directly. You're in Chicago. Those of us closer to it might die.

I'm just ignorant though; I think it's exaggerated (I understand that it would be very bad, kill lots of people, and cause lots of problems).
Quote by slipknot5678
I honestly don't think it will kill everybody in North America, at least not directly. You're in Chicago. Those of us closer to it might die.

I'm just ignorant though; I think it's exaggerated (I understand that it would be very bad, kill lots of people, and cause lots of problems).

I remember reading that if that super volcano went off that it would kill most people in north America. I wouldn't want to survive that either. I would either die from the volcano, or slowly starve to death when the dirt cloud blocks out the sun and everything starts dying. I would rather the volcano kill me.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Us Chinese would all be like:

SEE YA IN HELL, CAPITALIST DOGS!
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
they would use the death card
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I remember reading that if that super volcano went off that it would kill most people in north America. I wouldn't want to survive that either. I would either die from the volcano, or slowly starve to death when the dirt cloud blocks out the sun and everything starts dying. I would rather the volcano kill me.

I agree with you, I'd want to die too. I just think it's exaggerated, but if I'm right it would likely be a slow death for many of us.

Edit: Snowman, you'd certainly be effected. According to wikipedia it would eject 240 cubic miles of ash into the sky, which could block out the sun and kill crops. There is also evidence (again, from wikipedia) of a foot of ash sorrounding the park and there are fossils of animals killed by the volcano in Nebraska.

So maybe I was wrong.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Jun 18, 2011,
Quote by slipknot5678
I agree with you, I'd want to die too. I just think it's exaggerated, but if I'm right it would likely be a slow death for many of us.

Edit: Snowman, you'd certainly be effected. According to wikipedia it would eject 240 cubic miles of ash into the sky, which could block out the sun and kill crops. There is also evidence (again, from wikipedia) of a foot of ash sorrounding the park and there are fossils of animals killed by the volcano in Nebraska.

So maybe I was wrong.

Yeah, the whole world would be hit really hard by that. I'm happy that I live close enough that I would most likely be killed right away.
Quote by L2112Lif